Chapter 11

After the almost kiss with Eizo, Dabi had searched him up, found out he's been in jail 4 times, and forgave to Izuku about 3 million times. Izuku never knows what he keeps saying sorry for.

Izuku had been resting a lot. He was back at home now and took care of Mai and Ren. Daiki always went out during the day with Shoto to do who knows what.

Izuku was searching up for some good books to read when he got an email. He was confused since no one ever emailed him. He opened the email and read it.

Izuku Midoriya,

Enjoy this video of your husband on the day you woke up.

He re read it about 20 times for some reason.

He clicked on the file and clicked play on the video.

A guy walked up to Dabi. He had white messy hair but with brown roots. His eyes were dark blue. "Hey." He smiled.

"What do you want?" He snapped.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down. What's your name?"

"Dabi."

"'Dabi'? That's all I get? No surname?"

"Tell me your name and I'll consider it."

"Eizo Shima." He smiled. Something about his smile screamed 'get away from me'. But Dabi being Dabi, he ignored it.

"Cool."

Izuku skipped ahead in the video.

"You come here often?" Eizo looked at him, trying to be as serious as he could while that drunk.

"Nah. Why? You want me to?" Dabi laughed.

"It would be nice. Tell me something. You gay?"

"Yep. 100%. Totally. Gay."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did this?" Eizo leaned in, only inches apart from Dabi's face.

The video cut off, making it seem like they kissed.

Izuku closed the laptop and made his way to his kids.

He looked at Ren who was almost two years old.

"Papa. Where's Daddy?"

"I dunno. But he's not coming back."

Ren looked confused. "What do you mean? Is he going on a work trip?"

"No. He's going to be staying with Uncle Shoto for a bit."

"Oh. Okay."

He heard the door open. He left their room and walked to the door. He saw Dabi and rolled his eyes. "Get out."

Dabi turned around. "What?"

"Get out. I don't want you near my kids."

"What're you talking about? They're my kids too."

"I don't care. I thought you cared about me." His eyes started watering.

"I do care about you!"

"Then what about Eizo Shima? Why'd you kiss him?"

"I didn't?"

"Yes, you did! I saw the video. Now get out. And don't come back until you have divorce papers."

"What video?! I never kissed anyone!"

Izuku rolled his eyes. He shoved him back outside the door. "Go back to Eizo or someone else."