Chapter 1

When the new school year came around, everyone was confused as to why Izuku Todoroki-Midoriya wasn't there. All except Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo and Hitoshi Shinso. They knew that Izuku had a baby and had to take care of him for at least 3 months before he could come back to school.

When those 3 months passed, Izuku was back at school. And he looked like crap.

When the class was training, he always somehow managed to fall asleep when it wasn't his turn yet. Even if he fell asleep while others were going, he won all his battles.

Everything was fine. Izuku went to school, Dabi took care of Ren. Izuku got back from school and took care of Ren, Dabi either fell asleep or did something that he wanted to do that day.

Oh! Forgot to mention, Dabi and Izuku bought a house together.

But... having a kid was exhausting. They sometimes had to ask Katsuki or Shoto to come over just so they could have some time for themselves. And tonight was one of those nights.

"Hey, Kacchan." Izuku mumbled.

"Deku? Are you okay?" He asked through the phone.

"Yeah. Just tired." He yawned. "Can you and Todokun watch Ren for us today?"

"I can do it. I don't know about IcyHot but I'm ready to help."

"I already called Todokun. He said he can. He said he can pick Ren up then go to your house or something."

"Okay. That works. I'll see baby Ren in a bit. Bye."

"Bye. Thanks." He hung up the phone and turned to his baby. "Uncle Todokun and Uncle Kacchan are gonna come get you, Ren. Be a good boy for them."

He felt arms wrap around his waist. "Hi, Daiki..." He mumbled.

Dabi hummed in response. "Are Shoto and Katsuki gonna watch Ren?"

Izuku nodded. "Todokun is gonna pick him up then go to Kacchan's."

"So we're gonna be alone. What do you wanna do?"

"Sleep..." Izuku mumbled.

Dabi kissed his neck softly. "Are you sure?"

"I'm already dying. I don't need my ass broken tomorrow during class."

Dabi chuckled. "Fine, fine."

The doorbell knocked. "Can you grab his bag? Todokun is here." Izuku asked as he picked Ren up.

"Yep." Dabi grabbed the bag with all the things his son could need. Izuku and him walked to the door together.

They opened the door and saw Shoto standing there wearing a dark blue shirt with white lettering saying 'Coffee Please' and some slightly ripped jeans.

"Hey, Izuku, Daiki." He smiled slightly. He looked at Ren. "How's my favorite nephew?"

Ren recognized Shoto's voice and reached out to him. Izuku laughed. "I guess someone wants to go with his uncle." He handed Ren to Shoto. "Take good care of my baby boy."

"I always do." Shoto smiled and took the bag from Dabi. "What time do you want him back?"

"I can go pick him up." Daiki smiled.

"Okay. Bye, guys." Shoto waved and walked to his car.

"Oh! I forgot to tell him that he's been crying a lot recently and that his quirk is slowly developing..." Izuku remembered. "Maybe we should call him."

"He'll be fine, Izu. It's Shoto and Katsuki."

"You're right." He smiled.

SHOTO TODOROKI