Shot 3: Language lessons

Start from the beginning

She gave him a baffled look. D got her duppatta and placed it over her chest.

D: Mmm...Much better. I think it would be best if you wear 4-5 duppatas over this!

S: Eh ?? What is wrong with you ??

D: So far nothing but soon I might go mad come let's go for movie.

S: Wait wait I'll call Unni..

D: No need. Come..

S: Hey wait... unni unni!

She called out to him. Unni was so happy to see D and skipped towards them.

U: Haai Chettan !!!😃

D: (Gritting his teeth) Hi Unni... 😏

They planned to leave in Unni's car. DS sat behind and U drove.His car was a small one unlike D's spacious range rover.

D: Oh no what a small car... like petty fella... you know no Sweety how big the range rover I have you can travel like a queen but this there is no space even to sit... so cramped...

S: Ssshhh Pabsu don't be so bad he might get offended...doesn't matter so long as we reach the place...

U: I have an idea ! Chetta, get down one minute pls.

D stepped out and U passed him the keys.

U: Chetta, you drive... that way you won't feel squeezed. I will adjust with Sweety behind !

D: 😧😧

D was cornered. As he drove, he saw through the mirror U and S were closely seated, their shoulders brushing against each others irking D.

U: Hey Sweets come let's take a selfie!

S: Oh you like to ?? Me too love selfies! Pabsu hates these...

U: I think he's little old fashioned that's why.

D: Old fashioned.. your $@#%+¥*🤬

He adjusted himself closer to S and she leaned sideways while U clicked their pics. She made funny faces as she usually does in selfies much to the chagrin of D who was watching all these antics. He vented his frustration by hitting the breaks hard and Unni accidentally fell on S's lap.

U: Oh I am so sorry Sweety...

S: Its ok... Uff! Pabsu drive carefully no...

That was it ! D got off the and went over to U's side flinging the door open.

D: Gggrrrr!!! Get down ra !! Get down !!

U: Why chetta ??

D: Reyyyy, when the breaks were applied you should have fallen straight ra what is this falling on her haan ??

S: Oh it wasn't his fault we were taking selfies when you put breaks so he fell stop fussing about it. It is getting late...

D: Your selfies and you ! I will break your phone! Reyy, you go ra you drive the car.

U: But you will feel cramped here chetta...it's a small car unlike your luxurious range rover.

D: Huh...uh..mmm.. no problem I will adjust you go. Sweety's safety is more important than my comfort.

So U took over and D sat behind with S.

D mv: Hee hee hee managed to kick that fella to the front now it is Pabsu pa time !

Dirty thoughts running in his mind, he purposely fell on her ensuring his hands touched her inappropriately.

S: Aaahhhh !!!