Fun

"You just wanted to go here do you?" I asked Sera. That's cause we're standing right at the entrance of an amusement park.

She blushed in embarrassment, "No! I took you here! Me! You didn't come with me! I brought you here!"

I sighed. That's literally the same thing.

"Let's go inside!" She says and drags me along again.

She first took me to a rollercoaster that's named "Rollercoaster of Doom!" with a giant purple devil as the rollercoaster's head. She dragged me to the front seat where the devil is. The seats buckled us up and the coaster started moving. Slowly, it crept upwards.

"Uh, S-Sera?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah?" Sera hums joyfully with her eyes closed happily and her head swaying gleefully.

"I-I'm a-afraid o-o-of r-really t-t-tall—" My sentence was cut short when the coaster went down full speed. As it dove down I screamed like a girl while saying, "—HEIGHTS!!!"

The coaster calmed down as we go to the entrance. My heart felt as if it was going out of my ribcage. Sera, on the other hand, enjoyed the ride very much. She was literally smiling while I'm terrified. I'm glad it's done.

That's what I thought until we went pass the entrance, "W-wait, isn't it supposed to be finished?"

"Oh, don't you know?" Sera says, "A rollercoaster does two rounds per ride. One more to go!"

She said what?

After that insane ride, I threw up at a nearby trash can. My stomach couldn't handle it. Looks like I just threw up my breakfast and lunch. When I was finished throwing up, Sera dragged me again right after I popped a mint in my mouth to eliminate the odor.

She dragged me to this boat ride that swings.

It says "Viking" so I'll just call it that.

"What sort of ride is this?" I asked before going in. I've been traumatuzed with the previous ride. I should probably ask before jumping in.

"It's just like a swing!" Sera assures me and drags me, "Let's go!"

She dragged me to the farthest row on the right side and buckled ourselves up. An employee went to every seat to check the seat buckle if they were firm which made me nervous.

"Uh, Sera why is that employee checking every seat's seat buckle?" I asked.

"It's to make sure that we won't fall." Sera smiles at me.

"W-wait, what?!" I exclaimed. The engined roared to life and the ship started sailing—I mean, swinging. Gently, at first. Slowly, every swing went higher and higher until ever person riding it was screaming. Especially me.

After the ride, I completely threw up again. Right when I was done, Sera came to me and handed me a drink: Iced Tea.

"Thanks." I say and drank some. She had her own, too.

"Let's ride another one!" She says and drags me again.

"What is it this time?" I asked as she dragged me with her.

"Don't worry, it's not that scary!" She assures me again.

Yep, it's not that scary. Not that extreme and not that fast. It's just freaking high! Coincidentally, I'm afraid of really tall heights!

Well, I couldn't back out now, can I? Since the employee already shut the door behind us, thanks very much.
I was shaking but as the same time trying to keep my cool which then results to me not moving an inch.
Sera seems to notice. She grins and started shaking the whole car.

"HEY! STOP THAT! HEY!" I screamed.
Sera just laughed at me and continued  shaking the whole car.

"HEY! HEY! HEY!!!!!!" I complained.

I was dizzy the whole ride.

"Off to the next one!" She says.

"Do you ever get tired?" I asked.

"Let's go!" She ignores the question and drags me along again.

Oh, boy. I'm going to die. I really should've asked what will be next before going along.

Slowly, the seats rised higher and higher and higher until it reached the top. I gulped.

The seats dropped and so did my heart. I felt as if my soul got left behind at the top of the tower. I wasn't even able to scream.

After the ride, I was frozen solid. I couldn't move. Sera had to drag me to get me off the ride. As soon as we left the drop tower, I threw up at the nearest trash can I could find.

"Whoa, you sure throw up a lot." Sera tells me.

I sighed. I wiped my mouth and ate a mint to ease my dizziness.

The sun started to sink.

"Kazuma, let's go!" Sera says.

"Where are we going this time?" I asked, "If it's another extreme ride, I'll pass. I don't think my stomach can handle anymore shaking."

"Don't worry, it's not a ride." She says, "It's a gig."

I asked in confusion, "A what?"