Merbearsings2017: who's ready for tonight? #festivalseason

"How are you guys doing tonight?" I asked into the microphone as I walked onto the stage. The crowed screamed.

"Gosh Maren was great, how am I supposed to go after that?" They laughed.

"Anyway, this is my first time performing these songs so please don't judge me if I suck. We're gunna start with no more sad songs."

I finished the song, completely filled with joy, but also completely out of breath.

"Man, I need to go to the gym. I forgot how hard this is." I said laughing. "It's also really hot out here." I said grabbing the bottle of water off the speaker and taking a sip.

I did my next two songs and then said goodbye to the crowd, running back stage and straight to the bathroom. Everything that I ate that day came right back up. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth quickly so I could run back out and watch Shawn perform.

—————————
"Can we go watch infinity war?" I asked as we got back in the car after the show. "I think there's a midnight showing." I said looking at the clock on my phone and it was almost ten thirty.

"Whatever you want love, I just need to shower first." He said grabbing my hand.

"You know, I could use a shower too." I said whispering in his ear.

"You know, it's more environmentally friendly if we just save water and take a shower together." He said.

"You know, I really like protecting the environment whenever I can." I answered back.

"And we may just have to go to the early morning show if we take separate showers." He said.

"You don't have to convince me. I've waited ten years for this movie."

"You're such a nerd." He said kissing my forehead. "But I love you because of it."

———————————

Shawnmendes: late night movie date ♥️ #infinitywar

*spoilers ahead*

•seriously don't read if you haven't seen infinity war•

*ive warned you, don't do it*

"Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good."

"Don't you dare kill Spider-Man" I whispered shoving more popcorn in my mouth.

"I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go."

"I don't want you to go." I said, starting to cry.

"I'm sorry."

"Fuck you marvel studios," I said slightly louder.

"Babe, it's just a movie." Shawn said putting his hand on my thigh in a comforting way.

"I know. But I can't help it. This damn baby controls my emotions." I whispered. As the movie went on, I cried multiple more times and cursed not only marvel but the Russo brothers for delivering such an amazing movie.

"Damn it, I don't think I can stop crying." I said waking out of the theatre, wiping my eyes.

Merbearsings2017: enjoying this beautiful view (even though I can't stop crying because of infinity war)

Hi yes, I'm seeing Charlie live in 5 days and turn 19 in 6 days and go back to school in 30 days

Carry on