Chapter 1

(Amy's POV)

In class, looking out the window while listening to depressing music. Yupp that pretty much explains my whole self during algebra 1. I hate math. Scratch that I hate school and the whole idea of it. But we still get stuck going every single day.

"Amy !" I hear someone shout loudly. It startled me, but not by much. I questioned who called me out, but I knew who it was. No question about that. It was him. The asshole that kept everyone held hostage in this boring class. He hated me, and I disliked him...for many reasons.

"Yeah ?" I loudly say, shaking my thoughts away and looking to the front. My eyes met his glaring ones, and you could feel the tension of his anger towards me. It didn't bother me, I just loved getting under his skin, it was fun.

"Pay attention, or I call your parents." He demanded. His professional looking outfit made me cringe. I don't know why, I just always thought he was a fake. A fake in this rich ass school probably kissing up to the principal so she could give him a raise. Pathetic.

"Do I really look like a five year old?" I snarled back at him. He looked at me with death beaming eyes. He was so pissed you could honestly see the steam coming out of his ears and nostrils from a mile away.

"Don't sass me little girl." He gritted through his teeth trying not to lose his temper and cause a scene.

"Alright, Mr.G...but uh... You might want to be careful on what you're doing with Ms.Valentina when you're here late nights 'working on paperwork'" I through in air quotes at the last part and then added "Your wife wouldn't like it." Everyone in the room fell silent and a few cackles were heard here and there.

"What did you say?" He walked over me, towering over me while I sat on my desk. I stood up with all confidence and crossed my arms around my chest.

"Come on now Mr.G." I began to say, "Do you really think having an affair with the principal will get you a raise ?" I asked walking over back and forth. "Well newsflash ....being a good teacher will get you a raise." I said sending him a fake smile,"and you suck ass at your job. The day you actually take your shit seriously will be the day you actually get paid good money. Who knows maybe you could then get a better job. But until then...You're stuck with this one." I say acting 'disappointed'.

"Get the hell out of my class." He snarled, His face red as a tomato. I sighed heavily and walked over

"If you want me to leave...You wanna move? I needa get my stuff together." I said pointing behind him, at my bag. He moved over a little and I lazily gathered my things and stuffed them down my bag. He continued to stand there, while the rest of the class whispered things to each other. A few girls were glaring at me, but I could care less.

I walked passing through everyone heading towards the exit. I stopped in my tracks and turned my heel over for one more thing. "Mr.G..?" I asked and he turned around. Before he knew what was going on I quickly smirked and loudly said. "Go Fuck yourself."

Now I know what you're thinking...I'm a bitch. But...eh..I'm used to it.

I walked out and continued walking down along the row of lockers while Mr.G was shouting at me in the hallway. But I didn't care, I turned down to a left and entered another pair of doors greeted by Anna. She gave me a confused look and then rolled her eyes.

"What did you do now ?" She asked tired. I gave her an innocent look.

"What !? I can't be in here for an award ? Damn Anna, I thought you believed in me to be good. But now that I see....you don't, since you really did just ask what I did now." I tiredly said leaning against the counter.

"Not funny Amy. Take a seat, the principal will be with you soon." She said then going back to her paperwork.

"What she's still screwing someone right now ?" I said under my breath. I plopped myself onto the chair and waited to be called in. I took in the view that came to my eyes. For a private school this was a really crappy office. The white walls, with nothing on it, and the ugly computers. Ugh. It looked more like a hospital of you asked me.

A door opened and out came Ms.Valentina, with her white loose shirt stuffed in her black pencil skirt.

"Inside." She said glaring at me. I sighed and got up walking passed her and into her office where another chair waited for my butt to get set on.

"What did you do?" She scowled.

"Like you don't know already." I replied bored out of my mind. I was so rude to teachers and people that the office was my second home. I got called in here to many times to count.

"Yes I know..I wanna know why did you do it ?" She asked placing her elbows on the desk.

"I'd do anything to get me out of that class."

"Amy, Amy , AMY." She groaned tiredly. She massaged the sides of her head with her temple. "This is the fourth school you've been to in the past year. WHY ?" She asked "you used to be so good. Don't you want to go to college ? Don't you want a good career ? You're a bright child, why are you screwing it up ?" I just shrugged.

"This won't help you with your college application." She said

"Oh so what ? I could become a stripper ..drug dealer, who the hell knows maybe I could be the next big thing by making a rap out of sweaters." I simply said. She exchanged me a puzzled look. So I tried reexplaining myself. "You know ? Like that baking soda one ?" She still questioned what I was talking about, so I rubbed it off.

"Detention. Now get out" she quickly said and I grabbed my stuff and exited her office going back to class.

------------------------------------------

(His POV)

"Alright. Where is it?" I asked and he sat there ignoring me if I were some fucking ghost he couldn't see.

"Where's the stuff ?" I ask him again, so he could give what we made a deal on. I was impatient and I grew angry but gave him another chance.

"Listen Mahone. I need the money first" he tells me not caring if I would punch him on the nose, or maybe even worse. I rolled my eyes as my blood began to boil and my free hand balled up into a fist.

"And how the hell do I not know you'll just take the money and not give me what I want ?" I ask him As My temper rose by the second.

"I'm a man of my word. I'll give you the stuff" he assured me but I still didn't believe him. I never believed anyone in this business. And never will.

He looked uninterested and bored. As if this shit was nothing. "Valdez just shut the fuck up ! And give me the stuff !!" I scream as I pull out my gun from my waist and point it at him. His expression changed quickly from calm to nervous as his breathing became heavy and loud, I could see the sweat glands from where I was standing.

"GIVE ME THE WHAT I WANT !!!" I shout demanding him. His face turned a white pale, and it looked as if he were about to faint. He began to studder growing more fearful at the cold metal that stood before him.

"Okay it's in the back...just please don't shoot" he says as he throws his arms up in surrender. "Alex ! Robert ! Get the stuff !" I lean in close to Valdez and whisper in his ear. "Listen you little bitch. Next time you don't give me the stuff sooner, I'll blow your head off. Is that understood ?" I tell him as I still point the gun at him.

"Ye---yes" he studders as he tries to look away not making eye contact whatsoever with me.

"Yo Austin ! Come on we got the stuff ! Now let's go !" Zach screams from the car. I look at him once more in pity at how pathetic this guy was. I backed away chuckling with no humor in it as I ran to the car getting in the drivers seat starting the engine as it roared and we left.