6

Alice POV

I don't know how long it's been since we got here because there's no clock, no window, no nothing. All it is, is a dark cage. They've done the cruisiotis curse so many times on me I barley even scream anymore. I haven't let them touch Lily at all. Bellatrix came into the cage twisting her wand in her hand.

"Are you ready for another round?" She asked trying to scare me but I will never let her know it's working. "We are going to try something different today."

She grabbed my arm digging her nails into me as she did it she pulled up the sleeve of my right arm. Bellatrix put her wand to my arm and did a spell putting me in so much pain but I refuse to scream and give her the pleasure.

"Your making this no fun anymore." She pouted then turn to Lily who looked terrified "Maybe she will do better?"

Before she could do anything to her I stood up and punched her across the face. "You filthy little blood traitor!! Crucio!"

I fell to the ground and this time I did scream and it hurt so badly. "You know I would kill you but the dark lord said he wanted live bait. I say, they won't know the difference."

"Enough Bella." Luscious told her and she stoped. She walked with him glaring at us out of the cage closing and locking it after they got out.

"Alice?" Lily asked with tears in her eyes.

"Ya." I respond my head throbbing.

"Are you okay?" She asked me worried and I just barely heard it.

"Ya, I'm just going to go to sleep for a bit." I told her closing my eyes and falling asleep from exhaustion.

I wake up and everything is hurting. I can barely move and notice that I'm sitting in a different position. I see Lily sitting upright with her arms over her head chained to the wall. I look up at my own hands and see they are chained too.  I can no longer protect Lily.

I hear footsteps and watch the door. Bellatrix walks in and I mentally kill her because she really getting annoying.

"Oh goodie, your up." She said in a dull tone and turned towards Lily "Today we are going to start with you."

Pointing her wand towards her she yelled 'crusio' making Lily yell in pain torturing both of us. Lily because it's physically hurting her and me because I can't do anything about it. Bloody hell I wish James- err- I mean all of them were here.

"Stop!" I cried "Please. Please don't your hurting her."

"That's the point of the spell." Bellatrix yelled at me.

"Please. Please not her. Do it to me instead!" I pleaded and Bellatrix smirked.

"If that's what you want?" She says innocently turning towards me and yells loud enough for people upstairs to hear "CRUCIO!"

And I screamed. Probably just as loud. It definitely was the worst time she's ever done it. I've almost completely gave up hope on them ever finding us. They probably went back to our time by now. But I have completely stoped fighting the curses. Maybe that's why it hurts so much more. She stops and leaves the room laughing and locks the door behind her. I hope I can see James again.. er, I mean everyone.