1

Alice (A/N this is the POV it is in)

As we cleaned the attic James came across a really cool necklace with an hourglass sort of thing on it.

"Hey Longbottom! This would look great on you!" He yeld because we were on opposite side of the room. I rolled my eyes but still blushed at the compliment.

"Hey Freddie, what is this anyways?" James asked as he started to turn it a little.

"James put that down it's a time turner!" Teddy yelled.

"Ya, ya I'm putting it down." James said and put it on a chair as we kept cleaning. It turns out James had turned it making it go backwards. Fred and James had tried to stop it but it broke sucking us all into it. When I opened my eyes the room was dark and I couldn't see anything.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Someone yelled and it sounded like Rose.

"Sorry." Scorpius' voice answered. And then came lost of yelling.

"Get off!"

"I can't!"

"Your on my arm!"

"Fred's on my leg!"

"Sorry."

"You should be!"

"Ow! That was my foot!"

"Sorry!"

"Stop twisting my foot!"

"Shut it!" A voice that sounded like Lily's yelled quieting everyone who was previously speaking.

I heard footsteps and then a light turned on. I noticed how far away from everyone I really was. They were all in a clump every single one of them probably sitting on at least one other person. I looked at the door and there stood Albus Dumbledore in the flesh.

"Who are you?" He asked his voice was suspicious but his eyes showed a twinkle of amusement. Everyone untangled and we stood up too.

"Professor Dumbledore, wha-? Why? But how?" James stumbled.

"I'm assuming you are all lost." Dumbledore asked still obviously amused and we all nodded our heads.

"Come on out of there and explain what happened to you, although I think I know." We all got out of the small room and ended up in the old headmasters office and McGonagll was standing beside his desk. Everyone started talking at the same time except Maisie and me. When Dumbledore put up his hand everyone silenced.

"I'll explain since I'm the oldest." Teddy said stepping forwards "We are from the year 2021."

"How did you all get here?" Dumbledore asked and we explained the story. "Do you have anyway of contacting home?"

We all looked at each other and realized that we didn't and Teddy answered again. "No."

"Well than you'll be stuck here in 1977." He answered sadly. "Until we can find a away to get you home.

"1977?" Victorie blurted out her voice a little shaky and Teddy out an arm around his fiancée.

"Yes. I will arrange for dorm rooms for all of you. But what house are you all in?"

"Fred, Rose, Lily, Alice, and I are Gryffindor's." James answered proudly.

"Scorpius and I are Slytherin." Albus said.

"Maisie and I are Hufflepuff's." Lysander told him.

"I'm a Ravenclaw." Lorcan added.

"And Vic and I are not at school anymore but she use to be Gryffindor and I was Hufflepuff." Teddy finished and Dumbledore nodded.

"I'm not sure about in your time but in this time Slytherin's and Gryffindor's don't get along." McGonagall said talking for the first time since we got here "So if you would all like to stay together I would advise that you are all in one house."

"I would have to agree with professor McGonagall, you can decide which house it is you want to all be in." Dumbledore agreed.

"Gryffindor." Everyone said simultaneously because we all knew Lily and the Marauders were in Gryffindor this year.

"You also will have to change your names." Dumbledore told us.

"I will be Vicky West." Victorie started for us.

"Simon Miller." Scorpius said.

"Rebecca West." Said Rose.

"Theo Lewis." Teddy said.

"Felix West." Fred told us.

"Levi Smith." Lysander said.

"Luke Smith." Said Lorcan.

"Mary Parker." Maisie said.

"Jack Porter." James stated.

"Ace Porter." Albus told us.

"Lola Porter." Lily said.

"Amy Lee." I finished.

"I'm under the influence that dinner is starting soon so we should probably head down there." Professor McGonagall said.

"Right you are Minnie." James smiled grabbing mine and Fred's hands and running out the door. Before I left I could see McGonagall's eyes widen.

"Jack stop running!" I yell since I noticed there are Hogwarts students around us.

"That's you mate." Fred told James.

"Oh right." James realized stoping and the rest of them catch up. We all enter with Dumbledore and McGonagall leading.