Thats Right, Beg. (RM)

RM: Please! DON'T DO THIS! i-i beg you! M-momm-

You: Too late. bye bye~

***

*There he is. In his cage, had been awaiting your arrival, well in your mind, he's been waiting for you. Seeing as he is in his cage sleeping soundly, light snores heard from his slightly parted lips. Body completely exposed. "Beautiful..."A single tap on the cold medal bars and his eyes abruptly open.

RM: "it's you... " He stared into your eyes filled with nothing but anger.

Anger, seeing that you and your kind have taken over the human race. In such little timing. Making it look so easy for your kind to ruin his life. One minute he's with the people he loves and preforms to the world with and in the next he's in a cage, locked in as if he were an animal. Seeing that he's been captured and auctioned away to a women. Not any ordinary women, but a vampire. And not any ordinary vampire but the one vampire who lead her people to taking over the world. She was important. Namjoon just didn't know she was. She planned to keep it that way.

You: "it's me... are you happy to see me" She smirked seeing that his face transformed to one of anger to discussed.

Rm: "funny joke you blood sucking monster" his words striking like venom. It hurt, you just decided to hide the pain...he doesn't know you. He doesn't know your story. No one does.

You: "keep at it and I wont let you cum" You whispered to the point he could hear you. You smirked.

RM: "what did you say?" His anger arouse when you didn't answer him. "I asked a question!" He shouted causing him to abruptly stand and slam his hands onto the cold steal bars. Looking down at you, to his surprise you are surprisingly not that short. But to be fair, it was probably the 5-inch stilettos. The vampire closed her eyes and opened them, staring straight through the angered man. He fell back to his previous seating position.

Namjoon didn't know what was happening but he couldn't take his eyes off her. Those alluring eyes, they shined. So beautiful....

Namjoon's thoughts: I feel so hot...

He noticed his body move on its own. Right hand roaming over his chest slightly pinching his pink nipples letting out a breathy moan. It was silent but you still somewhat hear it. He continued roaming his hand towards his stomach to his semi-hard member. He began to stroke it. He couldn't stop himself.

RM: "w-What are you doing to me?!" His eyebrows scrunched together. He looked at the vampire in front of him
Seeing a slight smirk dancing across her lips.

You: "it's all you baby" Your voice laced with sugar.

RM: "Wha-" She cut him off.

You: "This is what you want. I can read your mind. Nothing is kept a secret from me baby boy" She chuckled seeing as he bites his lower lip, trying to suppress his moans. She's controlling his hand making him rub his tip teasingly. She's making him go slow, so slow it hurts. But surprisingly that's not what he hated from that sentence, what he really disliked was the way you called him baby boy.

RM: "don't call me that." He whispered

You: "don't call you what, baby boy?"

Namjoon's Thoughts: why do I like that?  Baby boy...she's playing with my head!... Fuck I need something better than just my hand!

RM: "don't call me- naAhhh~" his sentence he was cut short by the feeling of wet lips around his swollen member. What he didn't understand is that there was nothing he could see on his member, and you were gone... So he thought. 

You: "Does this feel better?" You say as you reveal yourself but this time taking in his member deep into your throat.

RM: "H-how ddiid you get in here Ahhhn~"

Namjoon's thoughts:  don't answer that. Keep going.

So you did just that. You took him in deeper letting your tongue slide and twirl around his sensitive tip. You popped him out. Seeing his member standing proud, twitching on its own, feeling vulnerable with it not inside your wet walls. You take him in once again seeing as his face began to contort into one of need. You felt his member pulsating like crazy inside your mouth but you didn't let him release. Not yet. This made him go crazy. His body twitching and hands pushing your head even further down his length trying anything to reach his climax. It wasn't working.

RM: "oh-oh my god l-let me cum!  I- I can't cum i- I need it EeeAHhhh~ pl-please f-fuck!"

You: "Not yet...." He found himself feeling nothing around his member, his tingling sensations going through the roof. Thin layer of sweat on his forehead. Neck veins prominent from trying to push himself towards his own release, only to be failing miserably.

RM: "C-c-can you finish me..." He asked the vampire currently standing on the other side of the bars. He felt disappointed in himself for wanting help from the women who's holding him captive.

You: "only if you beg mommy." His eyes enlarged. Anger taking over once again.

RM: "HELL N- ahhhgg~" His hard erect penis was slightly touched at its pretty pink tip. You teleported back into his cage face to face this time.

You: "what was that sweety?  Speak up." he whined taking note on how much this women has control over him without even trying.

Namjoon's thoughts:  so beautiful...

RM: "b-but I-" She turned the other way and started to walk away. She shouldn't be having to repeat herself. He'll learn sooner or later, to please mommy you don't question mommy.

Namjoon's thoughts:  no don't leave me. My member hurts do much. I just need you to help me a little more please!

RM: "Please! DON'T DO THIS! i-i beg you! M-momm-"

You: "Too late. bye bye~"

(A/N)

Sorry for not uploading for so long I just got back into school and it's kinda taking up a lot of time. But anyways!  This was a request from one of my followers so thank her😂 I really really do appreciate my followers like so much so I couldn't say no to this request. Especially a really good one! But if you do have a request please let me know and ill get back to you.😊 I love you all and I j-hope you enjoyed😘💕 till next