Cutie Cutie~

JH: p-please touch me.

You: what's wrong? Just watch the movie silly~

JH: the button on my jeans just popped.

***

JH: babeeeee~

*silence*

JH: babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Babe babe babe babe babe babe

You: WHAT

JH: common let's go to the movies!!

*Hobbi has not stopped asking to go to the movies. Tbh,you lost track of time but it was sunny when he first started complaining to go to the movies. It's dark out now.

You: You know what fine let's go to the movies...

JH: just to watch a movie... Right?

You: of course hobbi~

JH: don't do that. You know how I get.
-He said with a serious facial expression.

You: Mmmkay~
-you turn to get ready. Taking a quick glace at his right hand reaching for his crouch area. Probably fixing the small twitch you had caused.

*Hobbi's biggest kink is when you act all cutesy towards him. You don't know why but you don't mind it. It's kinda cute.

***

*So I guess we settled for Toy Story, even though we could watch it at home on Netflix, but no he wants to go out. Whatever he promised you a big bucket of popcorn.

*30 minutes into the movie and you are completely and utterly bored. With nothing to do but watch the movie you've practically watched on repeat and eat the last bit of buttry popcorn goodness. You look to your side to see the face of a literal child. Even though he's watched the movie probably more times then you, he still seems and acts as if its his first time watching the film. You set the finished bucket of popcorn on the floor and lay your head on the man child to your left side. You look around to see close to no one in the theater except for that elderly couple all the way at the front, obviously enjoying their movie.

*You decided that this would be the best time to play around with hobbi. With the most innocent baby voice you could muster you said:

You: Hobbi~~ ahhh~

*He switched his attention from the screen onto you instantly. He watched as you brought up your right hand and placed two fingers into your mouth and sucked onto them like a delicious strawberry lollipop. While your left hand reached for your core and began rubbing your fingers onto the fabric of your pink furry panties. You watched as he became flustered and looked around to see if anyone was around. He gulped down his nervous saliva and met back to your hungry desire filled eyes.

JH: w-what are you doing...
-he asked voice dark, husky

*you didn't respond and continued to suck onto your fingers and rub your clothed pussy. All hobbi could do was watch in shock as his jeans only became tighter.

You: Ohh AaahH~ hobbi~ yes yes f-fuck me ughhhh~~
-you moaned close to his ear your eyes closed.

*hobbi came back out of his shocked state and tried to reach to replace your left hand that was busy rubbing your core, but you gave him a look telling him that he could just watch. 2 minutes had gone by and you could tell he was desperately in need for your attention but you kept touching yourself and only yourself. He looked at you and watched your every move. His dick had already had been let out, but not completely, still able to be stroking himself to you. The movie had already been forgotten long ago.

JH: p-please touch me.
-you heard the man child whine

You: what's wrong? Just watch the movie silly~
-you acted as if you weren't touching your pleasure places in front of him.

JH: the button on my jeans just popped.
-indeed they did

*he couldn't control himself anymore and said screw it. He took out his whole length from his jeans and began to palm himself faster while you were coming to your 2nd high.

JH: i-im c-close.
-he closed his eyes and you had a miraculous idea right at that moment

*you got up off your seat and engulfed his whole member into your pink tight wet walls. You caught him by surprise. He slammed his hips up into you feeling the immense pleasure that had been replaced by his hands that could only had done so little. He felt your walls tighten and he practically had exploded into you not being able to hold back. Your walls that had first been pink now covered in white.

(A/N)
Ok don't kill me. I'm just an extremely busy person (also lazy) so when I get days off i USE those fucken days yo😂 but yea I felt bad for not posting for a long time and my lazy ass decided why the hell not. plus some of you were asking for more and I cant keep my KINKIES UNPLEASED! 😂

Love you all and as always I J-hope you enjoyed❤😘