"Sorry, Hermano looks like you're tagged. They want her back, urgently," he pointed at you, "What did you do to piss Janson off, eh?" He asked looking at you. "You came from Wicked..." he turned the machine round and showed us, it was a picture of you and Thomas. Above your heads, it said 'Property of WCKD' yours was flashing red however and said 'Wanted urgently'. Your constant sarcasm must have really pissed him off but then you remembered it was because he was your uncle. Asshole Ratman.

"Which means you're very valuable," Jorge finished. The men around you took a step in enclosing your group. Minho pulled you back so his front hit your back and his grip tightening. You all glared at Jorge wondering what he was going to do next.

The next thing we know we're hanging upside down, our feet tied tightly by a thick rope.
Why couldn't they just tie you up normally?

You started to feel dizzy as the blood rushed to your head. "Good plan, Thomas," Minho sighed from next to you, "Just hear what the man has to say. Really working out for us," you laughed crossing your arms casually.

"Shut up, Minho," Thomas sounded defeated as he tried to think of a way out. There was a lever that controlled if the rope went up and down. If you managed to get to it one of you could pull it and get everyone else out of this mess.

Thomas seemed to be thinking along the same lines. He tried to reach up to his legs and untie himself but it didn't work he flopped back into a hanging position in defeat. You were doing some quick thinking, if someone pushed Teresa, as she was the closest, she might be able to reach it.

"Enjoying the view," came Jorge's voice as he stepped out of the darkness.

"Yeah lovely," You answered before you could stop yourself, "Very scenic."

Minho laughed openly his eyes crinkling cutely, even Jorge chuckled slightly. "Shut up, Y/n," Thomas warned, you and Minho seemed to be getting the same 'Shut up' treatment each time you made a comment.

"The hell do you want?" Thomas turned his attention to Jorge. 

"That's the question," he replied not making any sense. "My men want to sell you back to Wicked. Life has taught me to think small, I'm not like that. Something tells me you're not either," he really wasn't making any sense.

"Is the blood rush to my head or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho complained. 

"Nah, it's the shank," You agreed with him trying to sit up and relieve the pounding feeling in your head.

"Tell me, what you know about the Right Arm," he demanded brandishing his cane at us.

"I thought you said there were ghosts?" Newt recited.

"I happen to believe in ghosts," You were impressed by his smooth answer.

"Especially when I hear them, chattering on the airwaves," he turned his attention back to your leader.

Jorge's hand gripped the handle of the lever and you uncrossed your arms feeling uneasy, it was a very long way down. "You tell me what you know, maybe we can make a deal."

"We, we don't know much," Thomas shrugged, it was the truth we had only heard them been mentioned in passing comments. Jorge raised his eyebrow and pressed the lever down. We jolted down before stopping. 

"WOAH!" You shouted arms flailing out to the sides.

"AH, ok ok. They're hiding in the mountains. They attacked Wicked, took out a bunch of kids that's all we know!" Thomas told him quickly and clearly.

Jorge took a breath to speak when he was interrupted by one of the creepy men who followed us earlier. "Yo, Jorge. What's going on?" He asked stepping into your line of sight. "Me and my new friends we just getting aquatinted," Jorge answered, "We're done now," his voice was low and ominous.

"Hey, Wait! What? So your not going to help us?" Thomas asked confused.

"Don't worry hermano, we'll get you back to where you belong," You felt like there was a double meaning to this statement but you didn't know what. "Hang tight," he called walking away. 

"No shit," You yelled after him.

The creepy guy looked at you a lustful look in his eye, you stuck your middle finger up and him and he skulked away into the darkness. You looked over at Minho who was glaring daggers after him. You hoped that when you got out that you had the opportunity to punch him in the face

Heya guys, I have one question that I've been wondering for a while. All the chapters are pre-written up until the end of the story, I was wondering if you guys want more posts more regularly because the chapters are ready and waiting. Do you want double updates, keep it the same, all remaining chapters posted at the same time? Let me know in comments.

Thanks for reading,
Lotta love AFG