: Found :

Ashton POV

I need to find her.

I mean yea she texted me but i cant track that for some reason.

Luke left this morning. Said he was going to visit a friend.

Hasnt came back yet though. Wonder who it is.

If your wondering why my sentences are so clipped its because i cant think straight. Not without Hannah.

I need to find my precious love. My one and only. The girl ive fallen for.

The front door slams and i look up from my place on the couch.

"FUCKING HELL" Someone screams.

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS." Luke comes in with his hands clentched, looking pissed.

"whats going on?" I ask standing up.

I sway because i havent moved for days.

"HANNAH. SHE FUCKING REJECTED ME. SHES GOT A BOYFRIEND ALREADY. IM GOING TO BEAT THAT SON OF A BITCH TO DEATH. HANNAH IS NOT HIS." He screams.

"HANNAH WHAT"

"SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. HIS NAME IS SAM OR SOME FUCK LIKE THAT."

"I swear to fucking god.."

"LEAVE HER ALONE JESUS. SHES HAPPY WITHOUT YOU,"

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS."

"I KNOW SHE DOESNT WANT YOU."

"ILL FUCKING KILL YOU. LUKE HEMMINGS MARK MY WORD I WILL KILL YOU. HANNAH LOVES ME."

"YOU LEFT HER. YOU FUCKING LEFT HER."

"WHEN I WAS LITTLE. SHE DIDNT REMEMBER ME. SHE DIDNT KNOW ME."

I screm so hard that my throat hurts.

"YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU USED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND. THIS IS MY HOUSE NOW. GET THE FUCK OUT"

"WHAT THE FUCK. WE LET ONE GIRL COME BETWEEN US. WE ARE STILL BESTFRIENDS. THAT WONT EVER CHANGE LUKE."

I stomp to the door and slam it.

Hannah POV

"Thank god." I sigh and turn towards Sam. He wraps his arms around em and i leane my head agaianst his chest.

"I love you, Hannah"

" I love you too, Sam"

Sam guides me into the house again andi sit on the couch. I rest my head in my hands.

"Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have any Ibuprofen?"

"Course," I hear his footsteps walk into the kitchen. The water runs and he comes back out.

Here ya go, babe"

I sit up and take the pills and water. "Thanks," I give him a kiss on the cheek and take the pills.

My head is pounding.

I lean my head back, ready for a nap, when my phone vibrates,

"What the fuck is it now?!"

I pick up my phone and unlock it.

From: Ashton

Please tell me where you are. Luke just kicked me out after a massive fight. All i can think about is you. I love you so goddamned much. Please come home. Please. I need you.

To: Ashton

I am home.

From: Ashton

No home is with me. In my arms. My voice. You and me. Please.

To: Ashton

No. Home is here. With Sam.

From: Ashton

SAM I KNEW IT. LUKE TOLD ME YOU WERE CHEATING

To: Ashton

You listen here, i fucking broke up wit your sorry ass. go fuck some chick and live a hapy life with the band. Tell Michael and Cal that i miss them and love them. Now leave me the fuck alone.

I chuck my phone onto the chair and drift off to sleep.

HEY GUYS

I GOT 22.2K READS OMFG

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IT MEANS THE WOLD TO ME. I TRY TO ANSWER ALL MESSAGES ON EVERY SITE AND ALL COMMENTS.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM TWITTER PINTREST AND FRIEND ME ON FACEBOOK.

INFORMATION:

INSTAGRAM: InfinForev39458

TWITTER: InfinForev39458

PINTREST: Crys Nelson

FACEBOOK: Zo Marie

THE CAPS DONT REALLY MEAN ANYTHING ON TWITTER AND INSTA