: "Punishment" :

UNEDITED

OMG GUYS THANKS SO MUCH ILY ILY ILY
I GOT 1 K READS!!!!
THANKS SO MUCH
CMENT HERE IF YOU KNOW THE RANK...
LOL MY IPOD WONT LET ME.
THANKS SO MUCH
ALSO IM SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY BUT ILL DO A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY
COMMENT HERE IF YOU ACTUALLY KEEP UP WITH THIS BOOK AND LOVE WEDNESDAYS AND SATURDAYS BECAUSE THEN ILL DO SHOUTOUTS
FOLLOW ME GUYS IF I CAN GET TO 100 FOLLOWERS BY THE END OF TODAY ILL MAKE ANOTHER BOOK LIKE THIS. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT LOL
ENJOY ILY

Hannah pov
Liam carries me on his back to his room.
What is gunna happen?! Today is my
Free day, Monday, so he can't be doing ... that.
"Liam! what are you doing!"
"Punishing you!"
"Ughhh how?"
"Locking you in my room." I can hear the smirk in his voice.
C'mon seriously?
I sigh and go limp on his shoulder.
He reaches his door, sets me on his bed, and locks the door on his way out.
"Well hell veta (sorry dont know how to spell fucking hell in Swedish, just know how to say it. continue!) just hell veta"
I pull my phone out to read. I'm in the middle of this really good Liam fan fiction..
Hell veta.
I'm their slave and I still wanna read their fan fictions.
I decide to watch some Pewds on YouTube.
I laugh so hard I almost pee.
I don't realize it's 10 o'clock at night until Zayn yells at me to shut the hell up.
I laugh at him and put my phone on the charger to go to bed.

The next morning I wake up to Liam staring at me with narrowed eyes.
"What are you looking at?" I ask groggily.
"You know what today is right?" he asks with a small smirk.
"Tuesday?" I ask.
"And do you know who you have today?"
"Umm?" I rub my head sitting up. "Harry?" I question picturing the list in my head.
"Good." he nods "you need to memorize that."
"Alright leave me alone." I collapse on the pillows and close my eyes.
After a few minuets I hear him sigh and walk out.

"It's time for lunch wake your ass up."
"Louis shut up." I push his face from mine and roll over.
"It's noon!" he screeches and I groan.
"No get up." he pulls me back to face him and I slap him with my pillow.
"Excuse me?" he says. I can't help but laugh. "I said EXCUSE ME." He says and slaps me with a pillow.
"Louis!" I scream and slap him.
"Hey!" he pouts "that wasn't a pillow!" i laugh and sit up.
"I'm up now leave!" I stretch and he stands up.
"We are going to Nando's in 45 minuets." he states before walking out.
I stand and start to get ready.

GUYS IM SORRY IM A BITCH AND I DONT UPDATE BUT I THINK IM NOT GOING TO KEEP DATES BECAUSE ITS A LOT OF PRESSURE.
Since I have 1k reads I'm going to ask for 5 comments and 20 votes before my next update?
A lot of you are just reading. I'm fine with that but I would like you guys to cooperate withy he book. comment send me ideas vote.
Ily all.
Get me to the goal guys!

❤🔥❤