: Panic Attack and Savior :

UNEDITED

I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT SOME ASHTON POV SO HERE IT IS

Ashton POV

I slam my hands on the steering wheel as i drivw and almost swerve off the road.

What if they hurt her?

Ill murder them all.

I stomp harder on the pedal.

As i stop the car i jump out and sprint to the door.

I pound on it with my fist until Liam opens it.

"Ashton?" he says and lets me in.

I see hannah rubbing her red wrists on the couch, her hair a complete mess and bags under her eyes.

"Hannah! Are you alright?" i rush to her side and examine her.

She pulls away from me and growls "Dont touch me."

I pull back and look at her.

"Hannah i know i messed up, but i love you. i always have. youre my light, my everything." i beg.

"No." she stops me. "I hate you." she spits.

I flinch.

"LISTEN TO ME ALRIGHT." I scream, getting mad already.

"Dont yell at me.." She whimpers.

"NO YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME. I LOVE YOU AND IM NOT LOSING YOU AGAIN. YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME AGAIN." I yell at her and she starts to breathe hard.

"Ashton.." she says quietly.

"IVE BEEN MISERABLE FOR DAYS AND HERE YOU ARE PARTYING AWAY HAPPILY WITH LIAM AND MOST LIKELY FUCKING ALL OF THEM. YOURE MINE I DONT WANT THEM TOUCHING YOU."

"I DIDNT PARTY THEY DRUGGED ME AND HANDCUFFED ME TO A CHAIR. I DONT WANT TO BE HERE BUT I CANT LEAVE!" She yells back at me and i turn to liam.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOURE PLANNING ON FUCKIN HAVING HER AS A SLAVE AGAIN. YOU ARENT GOING TO DO THAT TO HER AGAIN. SHES BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH OVER THE YEARS NOT FORGETING YOU GUYS BASICALLY FUCKING RAPING HER. SHE NEVER WANTED THIS SHIT." I shout at him and i know my face is red.

"IM TRYING TO GET HER OUT OF THIS!" He yells at me.

"SURE YOU ARE!" I turn back to hannah

Oh fuck

Shes having a panic attack.

She cant breathe and shes crying and i know she has a pounding headache.

"Hannah! Breathe. Breathe."

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO." She attempts to yell at me but makes her breathing worse.

"Hannah, youre having a panic attack just calm down and breathe." i say and try to calm her down.

Her face is bright red.

I hear pounding at the door and i look out the window to see Luke's car next to mine. Hannah sees too and runs to the door.

"Luke!" she cries into his chest.

He picks her up and carries her, whispering in her ear soothing her.

"Dont. Touch. Her." i growl through my teeth.

HEY GUYS

THERE WILL BE SOMETHING BIG AT THE END OF THE NEXT CHAPTER INTO THE CHAPTER AFTER THAT AND POSSIBLY THE ONE AFTER THAT

I HOPE YOURE LIKING ALL THIS DRAMA

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT

ILY BABES

THANKS FOR 7.5K TOO!

🔥❤🔥