: Date? :

Hannah POV

I go through all my favorite stores, landing at my absolute favorite last, Hot Topic.

Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides floats into my ears. I walk on in and scan the t shirts.

I find a Sleeping With Sirens tank top and a Peirce The Veil one too. I pick up about 8 pairs of skinny jeans, all differnet olors, and some tights. I grab a Blood On The Dance floor t shirt and p pair of high waisted shorts too.

Among that i grab some perfume and a few cds and 2 30 dollar i tunes cards.

After i cheak out and have an addtinal 3 bags to the at least 10 bags already on my arms, i leave the mall, heading to the sidewalk.

My phone buzzes in my hand and i look down to see a text.

From: Unknown Number

Hey! Its Sam.

SAMMMMMM YUSSS. OK i over reacted a bit..

To: Unknown Number

Hey! Whats up??

From: Sam MY BAE

Nm driving towards this girl on the side walk texting and walking with like 20 bags.

To: Sam MY BAE

Thats me probably lol

From: Sam MY BAE

Oh.

A car pulls up beside me. Its a red mustang with black tinted windows.

The drivers window rolls down and i see Sam inside with his phone open to my conversation in his hand and black sun glasses on.

I laugh.

"Hey beautiful! Get in!" He chirps and i blush, throwing my bags in the back seat and climbing in the front.

I buckle up and he takes off.

"so um... i was wondering" Sam clears his throat "Would you wanna.... go on a.... date.... with me?"

I almost laugh. I dont know why this amazingly gorgeous guy is nervous to ask me out.

"I mean... if you want.... like we can get to know each other..... and stuff" i almost lauggh again.

Instead i clear my throat and answer "Yeah, id like that."

"Really?" His face lights up

"Yea." i shrug. It isnt a big deal.

"No way." He smiles "Youve got to be kidding me! A smoking hot girl like you! this cant be real" He shakes his head.

"Smoking hot?" i raise my eyebrow at him.

A small blush creeps onto his cheeks.

He stops the car in front of this adorable house. Its a teal color with pink-ish shutters around all the windows on both of the 2 stories and the attic window.

Its a decent size. I would say, 2 bathroom, 4 bedroom, basment game room, creey attic kinda house.

Sam shuts the car off. "This is basically it." He smiles his lopsided smile at me. Im starting to love that smile.

My phone buzzes. I look at it.

Ashton. I groan and unlock the screen,

From: Ashton

Please tell me. Please.

To: Ashton

Im sorry. No. I have to go i am meeting Sam's parents.

From: Ashton

WHO THE FUCK IS SAM GET HOME RIGHT FUCKING NOW I DONT EVER WANT YOU NEAR HIM AGAIN.

Before i can type back, he calls me. This is bad.

I gulp and answer it. "H- hello?" i stutter.

"PUT THIS SAM ON THE FUCKING PHONE." I slowly hand the phone to Sam.

He takes it and places it next to his ear. "Hello?"

i can hea ashton screaming through the phone. "STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE IS MINE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE NEAR MY GIRLFRIEND. I DONT GIVE TWO FUCKS WHERE SHE IS ANYMORE AS LONG AS SHE ISNT NEAR YOU OR ANYOTHER GUY. SHE MAY HAVE RAN AWAY BUT SHE IS STILL MINE AND YOU CANNOT FUCKING HAVE HER."

Sam flinches. before clearing his throat and yelling right back. "IF SHE RAN AWA FROM YOU YOU OBVIOUSLY DID SOMETHING. SHE OBVUIOUSLY DOESNT WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANYMORE. LEAVE HER ALONE. IF I HEAR ABOUT YOU DOING THIS AGAIN IMMA BEAT YOUR LITTLE ASS TO A PULP." Sam slams the end button and tosses my phone into my lap.

I know im sobbing right now. I cant hear myself but i feel the tears rolling down my face quickly and feel my shoulder shake uncontrolably.

Sam rushes to my car door and pulls me out into his arms.

"shhh its ok, its ok. He cant hurt you. Im here im here. Shh baby girl im right here." He cradles me close and kisses the top of my head.

I can hear my sobs now. Wow this is pathetic.

HEY GUYS

I HOPE YOUR LIKING THESE CHAPTERS THAT ARE LEADING UP TO THE END.

WE HAVE ABOUT 13 MORE CHAPTERS.

I HAVE A COVER UP FOR Venice Love NOW FROM SELENA

SHE IS AMAZING AND GAVE ME MILLIONS OF COVERS FOR IT.

I LOVE HER TO DEATH.

THANKS FOR 12K GUYS

LOVE YA BABES<3

(COMPUTER)