: Black Out :

UNEDITED

Hannah POV

"Dont. Touch. Her." ashton growls at Luke through his teeth,

"You shut up." He growls right back.

"Guys." I huff.

I cant fucking breathe and they pick right now to fight.

"dont talk hannah, love. Just breathe." Liam soothes me.

"Take her." Luke places me in Liams arms and i lay there with wide eyes breathing heavily.

"DONT TOUCH HER." Ashton screams.

Liam sets me on my feet and i immediatly clutch my stomach trying to breathe. Tearstrail down my face uncontrollaly.

"Please calm down. I manage.

They ignore me and stare at one another.

Ashton yells first "YOU COULDNT STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL COULD YOU?! YOU HAVE TO BE HER FUCKING HERO ALL THE TIME."

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOURE JUST YELLING AT HER AND MAKING HER CONDITION AND DISLIKING TOWARDS YOU WORSE. IM JUST TRYING TO HELP HER."

"WELL STOP!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU STOP THINKING IM TRYING TO TAKE HER AWAY. SHE ONLY LOVES YOU IM JUST THE FRIEND THATS THERE FOR HER THROUGH ALL THIS."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. IM TRYING MY FUCKING BEST TO KEEP MY TEMPER IN CONTROL BUT ITS HARD WHEN YOU AND HER ARE SO INFURIATING."

"IM N OT INFURIATING YOU! YOURE JUST PISSED BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG DAMN IDEA."

"WELL ITS HARD NOT TO THINK THAT WHEN YOURE HANGING OFF OF HER AND SHE IS FUCKING LETTING YOU."

"IM NOT HANGING OFF HER IM JUST MAKING SURE SHE ISNT DYING INSIDE AND GOING TO HURT HERSELF AGAIN. YOURE THE ONE HANGING OFF OF HER."

"STOP!" I scream as best i can and they both look at my with red faces.

"hannah," Ashton runs his fingers through his hair. "Im sorry."

"i forgive you but you too need to stop fighting."

"wait you forgive me?" Ashtons face looses some redness and his eyes light up.

"For slapping me yes but not for being a dick and yelling at me and giving me a panic attack."  try to finish my sentence normally but the last few words came out struggled

"Hannah breathe" Luke says worriedly.

I try but i cant.

"I feel light headed..." I black out.

HEY GUYS

SORRY FOR MORE DRAMA.

hOPE YOURE STILL LIKING IT

THANKS FOR 7.7K AGAIN.

IM PLANNING ON DOING SONGS FOR THE CHAPTERS.

SONGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:

Nothing - The Script

A Love Like War - All Time Low

Dont Say Goodnight - Hot Chelle Rae

THESE ARE JUST SONGS THAT CAME ON WHILE WRITING THIS ON IHEARTRADIO

THERE WILL PROBABLY WILL BE 3-6 EVERY CHAPTER AT THE BEGINNING.

I HAVE THEN NXT 3 CHAPTERS PLANNED OUT.

SO I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT.

ILY BABES <3

(COMPUTER)