: Excuse Me? :

UNEDITED

~Hey the author. Wanted to say I'm dedicating this chapter to my dear friend Sydney. Love you girl!

Ok you can read now ;)~

Hannah's pov

"Oh my god.." I whisper.

"Oh shit Hannah!" Harry drops the girls hand.

"Yea 'Oh shit Hannah!'! Who the fuck is this?!" I know I shouldn't be mad that he is proposing to another girl because I'm not dating him but I'm his slave and I'm pretty sure he can't do that.

"It's my girlfriend, Auna, I've been dating her for 2 years secretly."

"Excuse me?" Liam says from behind me.

"I know I shouldn't have kept it a secret. I know. but she has issues with fame and I love her too much to put her through everything.." Harry says.

The girl, Auna, smiles at him lovingly.

That's when I saw it.

Since she was wearing a tank top it was easy.

She has scars.. like mine.

"Auna.. can I talk to you... I mean I know you don't know me but."

"Sure." she answers and stands up giving Harry a small kiss and following me to my room.

"Arms. Now." I say and hold my hands out.

She hesitantly starts to put her hands up but pulls them back to her sides.

I sigh angrily and shove my sleeves up fiercely showing her mine.

She runs her finger over my fresh ones from 2 days ago.

"You..."

"Yes I cut too." I say and she shoves her hand into mine showing me her wrists.

Hers looked almost exactly like mine.

"When was the last time..." we say at the same time before doing it again with "2 days."

"Wow.." I say and she nods. "okay I like you. I give you two my blessing." I grin.

"Thank you. I'm Auna."

"Hannah" I say and we smile before walking back with her.

"Ok Harry." I say and Auna sits next to him. "I like her. you can get married."

He smiles before getting back on one knee.

"Auna Love, I'm in love with you and I can't handle another day knowing that you can leave me anyday. knowing that to aren't mine. that I didn't mark you as mine. I want to be there for you forever. I want to be your forever life saver. will you, Auna Love, do me the absolute honor of being my wife?"

Hey guys! hope you liked it. Sydney I hope you did. ill update again on Saturday or if I get 12 votes ill update sooner! ily all.

🔥❤🔥