: Beep :

UNEDITED

OMG WE GOT 4.2k I GOT 200 READS OVER NIGHT. BUT THEN I GOT ANOTHER 100

THIS IS AMAZING ILYGSM

Journal

Hannah,

There was news that a plane has gone missing 2 days ago.

I hope it isnt yours.

Ill have to wait to see if you return in 3 weeks.

I love you.

Crystals

Crystals shimmering below the moon

Washing away all other gloom

Destroying every drop of fear

All while shedding but one tear.

- Yours forever

Hannah POV

There were beeping noises and Ash was covering me with his own body from all the bags flying everywhere.

Everytime one hit his back he would flinch but hold onto me tighter. I clung to him with all my strength. He kissed me everytime a beep came.

He tried to calm me down but i couldnt. There was too much sceaming and crying all around me. I couldnt control the tears coming down my face.

i was curled in a ball clinging to him for dear life while he was getting injured protecting me.

"Ashton.." I whispered over and over as i cried into his chest. He kissed me over and over and whispered in my ear.

Then there was the crash. And everything went black.

HEY GUYS YES I KNOW YOU HATE ME FOR ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER BUT HERE IS YOUR UPDATE

THERE WILL BE A LOT MORE DRAMA AFTER THIS CRASH IN THIS BOOK.

IF YOU REALLY CANT WAIT MESSAGE ME OR iwalker0317

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ANOTHER THANK YOU TOO HER SHE HAS BEEN AMAZING. AND ALSO I REALLY NEED A NEW COVER. IF YOU CAN DO IT INBOX ME OR IF SOMEONE ELSE DOES PLEASE PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO ME.

THANKS

ILY

(COMPUTER)