Chapter 6

Skylar let out a groan as she felt like she was being scanned for about the six-hundredth time. "Ratchet, what is wrong with me?" She snapped, annoyed for being scanned so many times. When she had come out, Ratchet had pretty much dragged her back into the medbay to scan her.. and scan and scan and fragging scan.
"No one just changes species in their sleep!" Ratchet snapped back
"Well apparently i do! im tired of being scanned and not being told anything. im going to go find Optimus" She said with a growl and she got up and left the med bay...only to be dragged back in by the ear.
"Ow ow ow!"

Optimus chuckled as he entered the medbay, hearing Skylars 'ow's' "Skylar, it is best to just do as he says" Optimus said and he sat down across from her "Ratchet told me you just changed during your recharge and that you now have a spark too. I believe i know what you are." Optimus said to her and Skylar perked up
"and what is that?"
"Tanah Kebebasanian" Optimus said "they are a species of humanoids that have sparks like cybertronians and their scales and such are metal, like yours. Im sure ratchet told you your scales are metal" he said
"No, he didnt" Skylar said and she smacked Ratchet with her wing when she felt him poke her wing "He has only been scanning me over and over" Skylar sighed "the only thing he told me, is that im still pregnant"

Optimus shot Ratchet a look and he looked at Skylar "well, your scales are metal, and you have the mark of a prime on your arm" he said and showed skylar the mark that looked tattooed into her skin. It was black in color. She also realized it was the same kind of writing on Optimus' audio fin.
"so, what?" she asked in confusion
"this mark says prime, in cybertronian." Optimus said "ill teach you cybertronian at a later date" he said and he sighed "I must get back to work, just yell if you need me." he said and he left the room

"your wings look cool, Sky" Skylar looked at Raf and smiled
"Thank you Raf" she said gently and she git up once Ratchet took some blood, which was purple and she scooped the small boy up gently "Ill tell you, my life has been crazy the past few months" She said softly. She smiled at the boy sitting in her hands and she was careful to not hurt him with her claws, she really didnt want to do that.
"Your teeth are sharp! and your fangs are longer!" Raf said in amazement and she stopped at a shiny piece of metal and she smiled at it, a bit surprised to see the sharpened teeth
"well i guess thats what i get for being dragon..ish" Skylar said with a sigh and she set raf down by the couch and she smiled at him and decided to go to outside for a walk.
She didnt care she wasnt supposed too, but she needed to get some space, so as soon as she left the base, she jsut began running, not caring where she was going.
however unluckily for her, Lazerbeak was out flying and caught sight of her.

::Lord Megatron, Lazerbeak has caught sight of the femme you want, however she has...changed.:: Soundwave said to Megatron though private commlink.
Megatron looked up from a datapad, curious "changed how?" he asked in his native tongue and he looekd at his datapad again when soundwave sent him the photo lazerbeak had sent to soundwave and he smirked "Open a groundbridge, im going to bring my femme home" He cackled and he got up off his throne and then walked through the ground bridge.

Skylar just kept running and she let out a grunt as she ran into something metal and she landed on her ass. She looked up and scrambled back "Megatron" she said in fear and she hurried onto her feat and she began running away from him, but he only transformed and flew ahead of her,
She struggled when he had grabbed her arm and she swung and left deep scratched across his face from her claws
"Bad move femme" Megatron snarled and he kicked her leg hard enough he broke her leg, making her shriek in pain.

Skylar was lifted into Megatrons arms and he carried her to his ship and to the medbay, where her hands were tied together as Knockout and breakdown had to make a cast for her leg. "Let me go!" she growled at megatron, trying to hide her fear of him.
"Silence femme, ive lost you once but now youre staying here. Maybe if youre good, ill make you my queen" Megatron said with a chuckle "you must be the last Tanah Kebebasanian"

Knockout ran a scan and he smirked "and youre going to be a proud sire" he said to megatron and showed Megatron the results. They had better equipment than the autobots have so they got the results to her pregnancy and scans faster than Ratchet could.
"Even better, a heir" Megatron chuckled and he smirked at Skylar and he picked her up and then carried her to his berthroom.

Once alone, sense he felt a little bad for having harmed a carrying femme, he tucked her into his berth gently, though he attached a collar around her neck and the chain that was attached to the collar was long enough for her to walk around the room and to the bathroom, bit unable to leave the room.
"you will be taken care of, as long as you behave" Megatron grumbled and he untied her wrists.
"Why are you suddenly being nicer?" Skylar asked with a growl to her voice as her eyes seemed to be even brighter than when she was 'human.'
"Because youre sparked. I may be a warlord, but i dont harm sparklings or carriers. and i punish those who do" Megatron said and he grabbed two energon cubes

Megatron grabbed the energon cubes from what looked like a fridge and he brought her one "here, drink up. your species needs energon too" he said and he sat at his desk as he watched her, smirking slightly as he took a drink of his energon

Skylar hesitantly took it and she looked at it and then him and she hesitantly took a drink. She was surprised it actually tasted pretty good. it was a bit sweet but it wasnt too sweet. As she slowly drank it, it sating her hunger and thirst than human food seemed to lately. She blushed when she finished it and she set the cube down on the nightstand
"I..Thank you for the energon" Skylar said hesitantly and the mech only nodded as he grabbed a datapad. She frowned a bit as she laid down, thinking,
'Optimus is going to be so pissed when he realizes i left...and then got kidnapped'

i only own my oc's

Please review!