Chapter 9

*Day Of The Prom*

"I thought I needed beauty sleep?" I groan at Mia who was shoving me in the bathroom to take a shower. "Yeah and you shouldn't have stayed up watching Stranger Things." she scolds and I huff. "I cant help it, the upside down needed me." I protest and she rolls her eyes. "Just take the damn shower, I'll make breakfast." she says before shutting yeh door all the way.

I strip my pajamas off and step into the steaming shower.

After I throw on my robe I make my way downstairs and I rub my eyes yawning, but then I smell the food.

"I cant belive I'm getting out of that hell hole today." I say to Mia who nods. Shes only a year older than I am and shes already graduated. "Technically your going back, leaving for about 4 hours the going back THEN you can leave, but then still you have to take Luke to school." she says and I shrug knowing she was right.

As if right on time Luke walks into the kitchen. "I smelled food." he says sleepily and sits down next to me. "Also, your cap & gown is in your room." Mia says right before sticking a plate of food in front of me.

I basically lick the plate empty and Mia chuckles. I roll my eyes, I've always been a big eater. It was now 7:30, the ceremony started at 9 and ends around 10-10:30. The prom would start at 6 so Mia was wrong about the time, more time to get ready, yay!

I throw on some random clothes( Outfit above) and then put my graduation stuff on.

I walk out in the hallway to hear Mia talking to Amy already so I walk down the stairs and they both smile at me. "Do you have everything?" Amy asks and I shake my head. "Still gotta grab my phone." I say and turn around. I about run smack into Noah who was staring at me. I shake my head and walk around him and back up to my room.

I remember to put on my ring and grab my phone then slide it in my pocket. I admire the ring on my finger for a minute before walking out of my room. Again.

This time Luke was standing there is Jean's and a flannel and he was playing with his hair. "Noah hurry up!" I yell and I hear shuffling in the hallway then he appears.

After graduation

As soon as they dismiss us I turn my cap & gown in and Mia pulls me off so I can start getting ready.

The first place we arrive at was a nail salon. Mia speaks to the lady at the front desk and then leads us over to a station. Mia had already picked out some sparkly color on acrylic nails. I was just complying as all these different people would do different things to some part of me, but soon I was being towed back to my house.

I was told Noah had left to go do some stuff so we were gonna be alone for the remaining hour before I had to slip into my dress and make sure nothing was smudged.

An hour later

Mia was now getting overly excited and Noah tried to some in a few times but she'd locked him out, which made me get puffy. "Nope stop that." she says and I roll my eyes.

I was slipped into my two piece dress and Mia was making sure it fit snugly.

Soon I was all ready and I stuck my necklace, bracelets, and ring on. I stick my wallet and phone in my small silver purse and take a deep breath.

(A/N: Rose's outfit is below along with hair and makeup.)

)