Chapter 3

I got a text later that night.

Unknown: Hey this is Amy.

Amy: Anyways, I have to work alot so of you could be at my house by 8? Luke wont wake up for a while but it would be nice to have someone with him

Me: of course.

Amy: Before school starts he is going to need his supplies list gotten.

Me: of course, what about clothes?

Amy: I'll leave you money for all of that, you can choose a day to take him to the mall. Also once school starts would you mind to drive him?

Me: Not at all!

Amy: Your such a life saver! I'll see you in the morning!

Me: Night Amy.

Amy: goodnight Rose.

It was currently 7 as I rose out of my bed and turn my alarm on my phone off.

I hop in my shower.

After I shower I brush my teeth, blowdry my hair, then brush it before putting on my outfit for the day (Above).

I throw my jacket on and grab my purse then throw my phone inside. I walk downstairs then out of the house. I make sure the alarm is active before shutting the door.

I quietly walk over to my neighbors house and when I arrive I go to knock but the door swings open. "Ah Rose! There is money in there for shopping, but dont feel rushed to take him." she says before bidding goodbye and hopping into her car.

I walk inside and hang my coat up on the coat rack then slip off my boots.

I walk into the kitchen and see several hundred dollar bills. I shake my head and grab it then stuff it in my wallet. I take my purse off and sit it on the counter.

It was already 8am which is the time I usually get up so I shrug and look around the cabinets to see what all there was. I found a cabinet with cereal in it. I pull it out. Now to find the bowls.

Soon I find the bowls and I pour the cereal. I put the milk in the bowl then put everything up.

I sit down on an island barstool and pull my phone out. I open spotify and turn my music down a bit before playing my playlist. The first song that came on of course a 5sos song. I hum along to it as I eat my cereal and scroll through Instagram and Twitter.

After I eat Fuq boi by Hey Violet comes on and I jump up, sitting my phone down. I use my spoon as a mic and sing along to the song.

This guy at my school
And he looks pretty good
Always asking me when we can kick it

Well my friends think I'm wrong
But he's not what I want
'Cause he's constantly begging for pictures

And when there's cute things he'd say
I bet he stole 'em from Drake
And did I mention he wears his mom's earrings?

I know he's tall and he's fit
But I won't fall for it
Don't want his hands or his lips coming near me

'Cause he's a fuckboy
And they're all the same
Like a stain on your heart's reputation
Yeah you're a fuckboy
I've been through it before
I'd rather cut out my tongue
Then let you kiss me with yours
'Cause you're a
'Cause he's a

There's this cute guy down my street
I always wanted to meet
So I went creeping around on his socials
In all the selfies he takes
His head is tilted the same way
And his favorite hashtag is beastmode