Chapter 8

That Night

Like every night I was jamming to my music but it's a weekday and we thankfully dont have to go back to schhol until graduation day cause they've already taught us everything. I was very thankful for this cause O could write on my book alot more this week.

Mia: So I've got appointments set up to do your hair, makeup, and nails the day of the PROM!

Me: cool

Mia: Why arent you excited Rosie 🌷

Me: I am, you know I have a weird way of showing excitement

Mia: very ture. Well UNLIKE YOU I've got school in the morning, so goodnight bestie

Me: 'night

After I lock my phone my door opens and Noah steps inside. "Hey there." he says and sits down after shutting the door.

"Hey." I say with a small smile. He looks really distracted. I put my hand under his chin to make him look at me. "Is everything alright? You seem a bit distracted." I say and he shrugs. "I dont know how your gonna take this." he says and I look at him sideways.

He pulls a small black box out of his pocket and opens it to reveal the really expensive ring from earlier. "Noah!" I exclaim and hit him on the shoulder. "Wait why'd you buy that?" I ask suddenly getting nervous.

"Its not like that!" he takes a deep breath. "Look I do wanna get married to you but not now, we've got our whole lives ahead of us. What I'm trying to say is that, I-I love you Rose." he says and my hands immediately fly to my mouth.

"Noah." I gasp and he looks down at his hands. I blink my eyes as tears fill them. "Noah look at me." I say and he looks up at me. "I love you too." I say and wrap my arms around his neck before smashing my lips into his.

His hands were on my hips and my hands on his hair as we were 'snogging'. Basically. His hands were beginning to wander and found their way to my butt. "Noah." I breath out and he smiles against my lips. I remove my hands from his hair and they wander down to the hem of his shirt. He pulls it off breaking the kiss quickly but as soon as he gets it off he re connects our lips.

His hands move to under my shirt and he runs his hands all along my back. He soon pulls at the hem of my shirt so I pull my shirt off and he looks down a bit, grinning, before I smash my lips onto his again.

I was in the odd position where my legs were on each side of his lap and I was sitting on his legs. I could feel his bulge through his pants and I grin. He removes his lips from mine and starts to kiss my neck. I moan at the all to farmiliar feeling on my neck and he smiles. "No hickeys, I dont wanna put on more makeup than is needed." I say and hear him groan. I roll my eyes and bring his face back up to mine.

I slow down the kiss and it becomes more passionate. His tounge slides across my bottom lip. I part my lips and his tongue was immediately exploring the space. He bites my bottom lip and tugs at it a bit making me moan into his mouth and he smiles against my lips.

The good thing is that Luke was gone tonight and his mom was at some party.

The kiss was becoming more heated as he plays with the hem on my shorts. I let him pull them down as I pull off his sweatpants.

His hands find my thighs and he picks me up and lays me on my back, so he could be over top of me. "mmm do you wanna?" he asks and I nod, biting my lip nervously.

He fiddles with my bra strap as he puts kisses all over my face and neck. I just lay there in pleasure as he lays kisses all over my face and makes his way down to my chest.

*skip*

I was tiredly tracing Noah's abs as we lay there. He had his arm wrapped around me.

I yawn and he chuckles. "Go to sleep, Rosie." he whispers and I look up at him. He plants a kiss on my lips making me smile. I whisper a good night, even thought it was about 1:30 in the morning, and close my eyes to let sleep overcome me.

This chapter is shorter and I'm SORRY it's just a filler chapter so...

If you have a book you need editing me PM me how you want me to edit it and I will...