"How did you feel when Ace asked you?" Heath questioned.

"That I knew this man made me feel safe and secure, we loved each other, he wouldn't ever hurt me, and I would be proud to be his Mrs." Zevin stated.

"You have to analyze the whole relationship, and you should know him enough to know whether he would keep up what he's doing to woe you over, later if you two do get married." Pete stated.

"OK." Heath grabbed his car keys and left.

At The Pack's House.

Chase, Monnie, and Cyron were all preparing for Chase's and Lenny's wedding ceremony.

"So, do you think that Heath and Korey will ever get married?" Chase asked.

"Of course, they do love each other." Cyron stated.

"They are just too scared to fully embrace that love." Monnie stated.

"But, something has been off with Korey lately." Chase added.

"I don't think we should worry about that right now." Cyron warned. "I'm going to go check with the guys."

In The Living Room
Pack House

Cyron walked into the room.

"Chase is starting to suspect something is off with Korey." Cyron stated.

"Crap, just make sure he doesn't find out that we are going to vanquish Korey." Leo stated.

"Yeah, but how are we going to break it to Kyle." Cyron asked.

"He's the one leading the vanquish." Knox informed.

"I just hope that our Luna can forgive us." Timmy stated.

"Probably... not." Jimmy replied.

At The Penthouse.

A window had been smashed, and Korey was sitting at a table looking out of the window. Heath slowly walked into the room.

"Do you not love me." Korey whimpered, not even looking up, which made Heath jump.

"Of course I do." Heath kept walking slowly.

"Then, why won't you marry me." Korey croaked. Heath was standing in front of Korey and saw Korey's bloodshot eyes.

Heath knelt in front of Korey.

"Baby, I'm sorry... I just never...." Heath let out a sob.

"What is it!? Tell me, don't leave me in the dark here, Heath." Korey got down an knelt with Heath.

"I don't want to lose you like everyone else." Heath sobbed some more.

"Teddy, talk to me... like everyone else?" Korey wiped away Heath's tears.

"Dusk, Patch, Kion, and Thomas... they have all left me." Heath cried.

"I'm not going anywhere...WE aren't going anywhere." Korey's wolf was know speaking. "we love you with all of our heart and we would never leave your side, death can't even take us away from each other."

Heath leaned into Korey's shoulder and cried like a baby. Korey's wolf was humming and soothing Heath.

At The Manor.
Living Room

Zevin and Ryan were watching the titanic, as Pete were fitting the kids for in their costumes.

Five demons teleported into the room, and two of them threw fireballs at Pete and the kids. Pete frozen the fireballs and blew up the two demons. One of the demons grabbed Ryan and they went to brawling.