chapter thirty one

I haven't updated this since April, fuck sorry, pls comment though out and vote

pls also check out my luke book called Veronica, it's got Reece too, I'd really appreciate it my dudes, and also my one shot books

And pLEASE READ DAMNED AND DERANGED I LOVE IT SO MUCH BUT ITS UNDER APPRECIATED

-

Luke and Calum were at Michael's house, helping him get ready for his prom night. Luke and Mike currently sat on the floor in the bathroom as Luke did his friends make up, specifically his eye make up, which would match his dress.

"You don't mind Reece being my date tonight do you?" Michael asked his best friend, he knew Luke liked to keep what was his, his, and didn't like to share a lot, so he knew Luke wouldn't be taking it lightly.

"It's fine." Luke shrugged, "I get to fuck him tonight anyway,"

Michael giggled softly, reaching out and grabbing Luke's free hand, squeezing it, "I love you." Michael said.

Luke smiled, "I love you too." He lifted mike's hand and kissed it.

Just as Michael's make up was done the doorbell rang downstairs so Luke left michael to pull on his dress. Luke went down the stairs and smiled at the sight of Reece in his burgundy coloured suit, he had a flowery tie on that matched Michael's dress. And he had a bouquet of yellow roses in his hand. Calum and Michael's mum, Karen, were waiting with his boyfriend. Reece looked up when Luke came down the stairs, "hey baby." He smiled.

Luke got to the bottom step and kissed Reece's cheek, "Mike looks gorgeous." He said, knowing his friend was gonna look the best out of everyone at his prom.

"Good." Reece grinned.

"I'm coming down!" Michael yelled, they then heard his heels as he left his room and then at the top of the stairs, he started to walk down the stairs in his red dress and Reece grinned at the sight of the teenager, "shit you look great."

Michael smiled, "thank you." He took the flowers from Reece, "these are cute, thanks Reece." Karen took the flowers from him, saying she'd put them in a vase for him.

Luke watched with a small pout, Reece hadn't brought him flowers in ages. Calum noticed and nudged him, making Luke shrug, leaning against Calum's shoulder.

Michael's parents took photos in the back garden of Reece and Michael together, Reece had his arm around Michael's waist, holding him close to him, but he glanced at Luke, who met his eyes and sent him a soft fond smile. After photos, Reece took Michael's hand and lead him through the house to the front door, "you ready to see the car you're going in?"

Michael nodded fervently, and then Reece opened the door and pulled Mike out and he gasped loudly, "oh my god." There in-front of the house was a white Lamborghini, "we really are going in style, better than everyone else's limos."

"Hell yeah." Reece smiled. They took some more photos in front of the car before it was time to leave, Reece grabbed Luke's hips, "I'll see you at home tonight baby." He gave Luke a deep kiss, "love you."

"Love you too." Luke smiled, "gave Mikey a good night please." Reece promised he would and then Luke watched as Reece helped Michael in to the car, "I'll have him home by midnight." Reece told Michael's parents.

"No!" Michael yelled through the open door, "I'm going to a party after, I might stay at a friends!"

"Which friend?" Karen asked.