chapter twenty one

whOop I updated but all the Americans are asleep still so it won't get reads or comments till Maddie is awake 😂😂

45+ comments pretty please

Look how soft Luke is, also I deleted twitter bc I don't want arzaylea drama but like someone said "we deserve to know" but we don't, it's none of our business at all, it's all theirs and theirs only, arz just wants it public for attention. And no one put two and two together -- Luke is seen with a new girl who is fucking gorgeous and so kind and sweet and then she's like oh here's some tea, coincidence? No she's jealous and needs attention pls leave you're irrelevant bye

:-)

-

It was now Christmas Eve and Michael, Calum and Luke were going last minute Christmas shopping. They were currently in a jewellery shop, Luke had his face pressed against the glass cases as he gazed at the pretty diamond rings, he wanted all of them on his pretty little hands.

"I think Ash might propose." Calum said from behind Luke making the blond jump and smack his head on the glass.

Luke turned around, "what? Really?"

"I found a ring in his sock drawer under the lube and stuff, it was from Tiffany's." Calum explained.

Michael and Luke yelped, hugging him tightly and giggling. "That's great Cal!" Michael grinned, squeezing Calum. "Oh god I can't wait to be a bridesmaid!"

Calum giggled before he looked at Luke, "what are you getting from here then?" He questioned.

Luke bit his lip then pursed his lips, "I think a watch." He said. "He's not a jewellery guy but he's constantly wearing a watch so might as well."

"Get it engraved too." Michael said, "because it's Christmas and they'll get it done before tomorrow."

Luke hummed, "alright." Luke got the watch sorted and done with an engravement, they were told it would take about two hours so the three friends went to a clothing store. Michael was instantly off and grabbing clothes to go try on in the changing rooms, with Calum and Luke following behind him. Calum had picked up some clothes also, less items than Michael however, and gone in to the dressing room beside mike, leaving Luke to wait outside.

Luke was scrolling through some of his emails when he felt someone tap his shoulder, making him turn around to see Reece's dad, Thomas. "Oh, it's you." Luke said, sticking his nose up at the man.

"I wanted to apologise." Thomas said, "what I did was wrong and I don't want Reece forever pissed at me, so I saw you and wanted to say sorry."

"Thanks, you should be sorry." Luke said, not looking at the man.

The dressing room curtain then opened and Michael was looking down at his half naked body as he wore some lingerie. The youngest boy didn't see Reece's dad, wanting Luke's reaction. "Does it look okay? I'm not sure about the little frill."

"Wow." Thomas said.

Michael looked up and blushed, hiding behind the curtain again.

"You do look hot." Luke complimented his friend.

Thomas looked down at Luke, "who is he?"

"I'm Michael." Michael perked up from inside the dressing room. "Luke's best friend."

Calum then stepped out in a pair of tight jeans, looking at himself in the mirror. "They're so cute." Luke said, "makes your ass look great."

Thomas big his lip, "you have some beautiful friends Luke." He complimented.