chapter two

lol can someone go back to the first chapter and add 5 comments go get the goal?? I just want to get feedback and to know if you all like it, please comment through out for quicker updates!!

Also I see you ghost readers, don't be shy you lil poops I see you secret ruke shippers

50+ comments!!

-

Luke sucked in a deep breath, feeling Liv slap his ass to get him going. Luke sent his friend a glare, before he stuck his nose up, taking his steps towards the other end of the bar.

He looked up as he approached Reece, their eyes connecting and then Luke was standing in front of the brunette man. "Hi." Luke said, putting up a shy, innocent front.

Reece bit his lip, his eyes raking Luke up and down. "You're a beauty."

Luke grinned, letting the man grab his small waist and pull Luke between his legs. "Are you wearing a tail babyboy?"

Luke nodded, putting his hands on Reece's arms. "Yes, sir."

Reece looked down, his hands sliding from Luke's waist and down to his thighs. He couldn't take his eyes away from Luke's thick thighs as his hands slid up the blonds skirt and cupped his bum. His fingertips felt the soft fur of the tail, and he smiled.

He squeezed Luke's bum, "you're so plumb, baby." He complimented.

Luke giggled, taking Reece's hands and putting them back around his waist, moving in closer. "I'm Luke." Luke said, his hand running up and down Reece's arm.

"Reece, but you probably guessed that from when I brought you and your friend a drink."

"Thank you by the way." Luke said, before Reece pulled him even closer, his hands settling on Luke's ass. "It was very sweet of you."

Reece grinned, "Of course." Before he licked his lips and looked at Luke, "Y'know, I think I recognise you from somewhere, on the Internet?" Reece said.

"I have a website, where I post photos and videos, maybe there?" Luke said.

Reece hummed, drumming his fingers across Luke's bum, "that's the place, and another website for hot submissives." Reece said, "gotta say, you're my favourite."

Luke grinned, "thank you, so you're a fan?"

Reece chuckled, "a big one, baby." He smirked before he turned Luke around and pulled the smaller man on to his lap. "I thought you had a dominant, bunny?"

Luke rolled his eyes, "he cheated, so I kicked him out this morning." Luke scoffed.

Reece hissed, "ouch, what kinda man cheats on something so precious?" He tutted.

Luke put his arms around Reece's neck, keeping himself up on his lap. "You tell me, but what I do know is that my ex-Dom is a twat and I'm looking to forget about him." Luke said with a slight smirk, looking right at Reece.

Reece chuckled, "you've got quite the mouth if you're calling your dominant such names."

Luke shrugged to himself, "you'd say the same."

"Probably, yes."

"So will you help me to forget tonight?"

Reece smirked then, holding Luke up by his bum, "of course I can."

Then Reece lifted his hand to Luke's chin, grabbing it with his thumb and first finger. He looked Luke in the eyes before he leaned forward and pressed his mouth to Luke's, kissing him slowly but deeply.