chapter sixteen (+)

I'm a little disappointed in RuPauls drag race luke the finale was a lil boring and I thought it was unfair the way they did the lip sync thing like why change it? I wanted it to be Shea vs Sasha at the end sigh

@ Luke's mouth

also I high key ship myself with Luke, we'd make a great couple, yall would see hickeys all over him bye

Also pls follow my instagram @ holyshitpippa and like my new recent bc whenever I shower my hair dries naturally I feel cute and take selfies

40+ comments pls

-

Luke came home a few days later, he'd ended up buying a bunch of new clothes and other things, he'd spent each night away getting drunk with Michael and having the time of his life. Now he was back in Australia and had to be a responsible adult and face Reece.

They walked through the airport, Michael beside him as he wore a pair of big bug glasses to hide how tired he was. He saw Reece as they got outside in to the terminal and he grinned, moving faster until he was wrapped up in Reece's strong arms and lifted from the ground, his suitcase abandoned on the floor. He giggled and squeezed Reece before he was put down, Luke lifted his sunglasses off and then he was being kissed and giggled in to his dominants mouth. "Hello to you too."

Reece grinned, "welcome back princess." He cupped Luke's cheek before he bent down and picked up Luke's suitcase. "Hello Michael." Reece smiled at the eighteen year old. "Lets get going."

They left the airport and got in to Reece's more family friendly car, it was still expensive and flashy of course. They took Michael home and the dyed haired boy mumbled a goodbye and thank you tiredly before going inside his house. Reece then looked at Luke, "My house? Max is there."

Luke nodded, the two driving away again. They got to Reece's after a while and made their way inside. As soon as they entered Luke saw Max and picked up the kitten, cooing at him and kissing his head letting the kitten lick his nose, "hey baby did you miss mummy?" He held him close and turned to Reece.

Reece moved in close and kissed Luke softly, "how was LA?"

"Fine, we got drunk a lot," he laughed and they moved in to the living room, Reece taking Luke's suitcase in with him. "Can we go to bed?" Luke asked. "I'm a little jet lagged."

"Sure." Reece smiled and the two went upstairs to Reece's bedroom, Luke kicked off his shoes and got in to bed, pulling the sheets back and letting Reece in. He put Max down, the cat moving down the bed and away from the couple as Reece got in beside Luke. He pulled the blond in to him and the pair wrapped their arms around each other and Luke sighed happily, nuzzling in to Reece's shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Luke said quietly, his hands making shapes in Reece's skin.

"It's okay." Reece said, "it's a part of your job, you're exposed to a lot of it." He shrugged a little and glanced down at Luke. "I overreacted."

Luke smiled softly, "the video is up now by the way."

He giggled as Reece got up and grabbed his laptop, he got back in to bed and pulled the laptop on his lap and luke watched him start searching for it, seeing it was the most recent video on the CockyBoys website, and it already had a few million views and a ton of comments, and a rating of ninety-six percent. "Pft only 96?" Luke scoffed, "I deserve one hundred."

Reece hummed in agreement, "you do." He clicked play on the video and it started with the two or them talking and then they were kissing and Reece scrunched his nose up at the sight of it, he didn't like Luke kissing other boys. He was his.