Alpha Beta Omega.

Start from the beginning

"We aren't going to hurt the loves ones of our Queen." the lead wolf in the situation stated.

"Guys, can we just get back to the manor." Heath begged feeling bad for his mate.

"We can, but they can't." Zak glared even more at the wolves.

"Zak, be generous. Just go and alert Bruce and Allen." Pete said.

"What about you guys?" Zak kept his glare.

"It's only a mile away from the manor." Pete informed them.

"How do you know?" Heath and Zak asked Pete.

"Me and Allen come to the woods often..." Pete was blushing.

"Pete! I can't believe you!" Zak yelled childishly.

"What?" Pete asked confused.

"I wanted to have sex in the woods first." Zak whined. The wolves looked at Zak and Pete, as if they were joking.

"Just go to the manor." Heath ignored the two.

Zak and Jeremy orbed away, leaving Pete and Heath with the wolves.

"I suggest you three either put on clothes or change into wolves." Pete told the three wolves that were in their human form. One of the wolves growled at Pete. "I wouldn't dare if I were you."

"Come and lift him up for me." Heath told Knox and the other guy.

"Yes, Queen Alpha." Knox nodded and walked to carry Heath's mate body.

At The Manor

Zak was telling Bruce what was going on with much panic and torment.

"Puppy, the Remi-Con pack and my coven are on good terms now, we even partnered on a couple of projects." Bruce smiled and caressed Zak's face.

"What if they try something bushwhacked and go after you." Zak complained.

"Then we will end them, but until then we have to make peace for Heath's sake. Puppy, Heath killed his last mate because he didn't receive your approval. Now, you hold the key to your cousin's happiness." Bruce informed.

"Fine... but the first strike of violence from them and I will suck all the air from out of their bodies." Zak threaten. Bruce just wrapped his arm around Zak's waist as they waited for the others.

A Few Minutes Later...

The Wolves were inside the living room and nude. Pete had given them robes and sheets to cover themselves with.

"OK, so let's start with names." Pete smiled trying to keep the peace. "I'm Pete."

"Zak..."

"And Heath." Heath said standing by his cousins, his mate was now in human form and showing all his glory for his mate to see and enjoy.

"From past acquaintances, Bruce." Bruce said properly.

"Kion, and my mate Kelly." Kion smiled, but gave Heath's mate a hot glare. At this the wolves looked knowingly at Kion and Heath.

"Allen." Allen introduced as he stood behind Pete and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Jeremy and my mate, Mark." Jeremy smiled.

"Well, I'll do the intros for my pack." Heath's mate took charge. "first of all, I'm Korey."

"I love it." Heath smiled like a high school girl, causing Korey to shoot him a wink.

"This gentleman here is my beta and older brother, Kyle." Korey pointed to the man who growled at Knox earlier. Kyle took a bow at Heath.

"This kind creature here is Knox." Korey glared at Knox. "he is my right hand, and under punishment for a display of disrespect to his Queen."