"Yeah, he is very bitter and envious of his cousins. So he will be too consumed by those emotions to notice us. And I'm sure he has a concert coming up, so we can attack then." Another demon added.

Opening Credits

Heath was rehearsing on stage. His family and friends were watching on from the audience.

"Heath, are we using the same transitions from the tour." A technician stated.

"Yes, Terry." Heath rolled his eyes.

"Why is he so pissed?" Zak asked Pete in a whisper.

"Maybe because he killed his mate and we are flashing ours around." Pete stated while texting on his phone.

"Maybe we should try to hook him up with someone." Zak stated. "What about Patch?"

"He's dead." Pete stated nonchalantly.

"What? When that happened?" Zak was genuinely confused.

"Night of the dinner with the Source." Pete was still texting.

"Hmm... well I'm still going to hook him up because he's just too damn lonely." Zak said answering his ringing phone.

"Hello?" Zak answered.

"The boys are missing from School." Bruce voice came out panicked and worried.

"Ok, we are on the way." Zak said and hung up the phone. "Boys have gone missing from school."

"What!?" Pete put his phone away and stood up.

"And I know just where they are." Zak stated still in thought.

At The Castle

One of the servants was serving the boys ice cream. Kelvin high-fived Miles for teleporting away. X was still demanding different flavor to the obedient servant.

"Miles Jonathon Striker!" They heard Pete yelling.

"Uh oh." Miles started to frown.

"Xavier Halliwell, I am going to kick your little ass." Zak scowled, which would have sounded comical to others but certainly not X.

"Oh, Kelvin Anthony Wright, you think you aren't in trouble. Just wait till I tell Max." Pete pointed and angry finger.

"Noooo." Kelvin went into a sob of crying.

"Why are you boys not in class?" Zak sighed.

"Billy Mason, can make ice cream appear and he didn't want to share with us." X frowned.

"Billy Mason? Andrew Mason's son?" Pete asked. Zak just gave a nod. "The same Andrew you beat up in 11th grade?" Zak just nodded again.

"And why can't you have any of Billy's ice cream." Zak asked now becoming pissed.

"His dad said he can't hang out with loser like us." Miles quoted.

"I'm going to kick his ass." Zak growled lowly.

"You three get to school. X, Bruce is worried sick over you." Pete pointed out making X feel guilty.

"And Miles and Kelvin, you know when Allen and Max find out that you two are getting spankings." Zak stated. The boys put on their 'I don't want to get in trouble' pouts.

"Now get back to school." Zak voice was that of a scary stern parent.

"And you," Zak looked at the Servant ", I know as royalty you have to do as X says.... but on Mondays through Fridays, from 8 am to 1 pm, they are not to be served." Zak clarified.