Someone order me a salad please

Chapter 3: Someone order me a salad please

I woke up with a horrible headache.

Honestly, it felt like someone had dropped twelve dictionaries on my skull, my vision wasn't very clear as all I could see what a very bright light and nothing else but weird shadows forming above me.

"She's awake" a young voice said as a shadow once again leaned over me.

"Where did you find her again?" Another voice, more manly this time asked.

"By the main gate. She was just laying there as if she dropped from the sky. No one saw her arrive or settle down there before. Her clothes are weird."

I slowly tried to make my vision better but my headache wasn't helping. Then I clearly saw a girl looking at me, her face being only a few centimeters away from me. I gasped and she moved away quickly, yelling someone in a language I didn't know.

I tried my best to sit up, but I miserably fell on my back. A strong arm helped me sit up.

"Where the heck am I?" I asked as I finally was able to sit properly.

In front of me was a very large room, decorated in the old roman style with white pillars and golden jars.

I was sitting on some sort of sofa, but it was made of wood and only had the bottom part which was covered in red velvet. Next to me was standing a young girl in a very beautiful cream dress that looked a little bit like it was in Greek style. It reminded me of the dresses you wear to prom except this one had no fake diamonds or bling-bling on it. The girl had her hair curled into a Greek hairstyle with a golden headband. On her right was standing a young man who was about my age if not a year older. The weird thing about him was his outfit. He was wearing an old military uniform as well as a red cloak.

He had light brown hair and dark eyes but his skin wasn't too pale or too tanned. Both of them were equally staring at me.

"You shall not ask questions. All questions asked will be asked by me and answered by you. I am clear ?"

Wow. Where did I land ?

"Fine with me. Go on, ask the questions."

I felt kind of stupid here, just sitting on a weird sofa with two unknown person staring at me.

"What's your name ?" He asked, his hand on his sword as if he was ready to protect himself in case I'd attack him. What would I attack him with? My iPhone 4 or my new shoes?

"Andromeda Johnson"

"How old are you?"

"I just turned seventeen. Look, if I am in middle of a Hollywood movie set, I completely understand and I won't come here again but just let me go. I don't know what I am doing here and I don't even know who you guys are, which is totally weird because if you were an actor, I'd totally remember you. You're a hottie"

The guy looked confused for a while and the young girl next to him moved to whisper something on his ear.

"What's a Hollywood ? Or what actor are you talking about.... What's a hottie?"

"A hottie is someone who is hot. Like you" I replied. Geez I was tired and those weren't helping at all with my headache.

The girl's eyes widen and her hand immediately went from her hips to the boy's forehead. I heard her mutter something like "You aren't hot at all... Maybe she's crazy."

I send her a death glare and she immediately hid behind the man whom I still didn't know the name. Jesus Christ I was going to have to google him up.