Wet Dream

"I told you that you will love it." Cameron nibbled on my left ear. "Oh god Cammy! Oh my.... oh yes!! I need you please..."

"Say it again." Cameron said in a husky voice.

"Please! I beg you. I need you inside me." Cameron groaned when I said that. After minutes of tortures he finally gets to fulfill my desire. He was about to position himself between my legs, suddenly a voice yelled.

"Lindy! Breakfast ready!"

My eyes snapped open. What the? I quickly got up. I took a deep breath.

"Liiiiiindy!"

"Coming mom!" I yelled.

I groaned. Then I realized I just had a wet dream. Wait! What? Wet dream? Doing dirty stuff with Cameron? Shit. I felt the moisture between my leg. Oh fuck... this is a sin! I so just didn't have nightmares! A pleasurable one at that..... oh stop it Lindy! I looked at the time. 7:40 am. I groaned again. Today's another day. Another day of Cameron's craps. How the hell am I suppose to keep him away? I tried, even my so call best friends who are supposed to chase the boys away finds it amusing.

"You know you guys could make a cute couple." Sandy told me yesterday. "Maybe you should give it a try. See what it feels like?" All I could say is that is she out of her mind?! Jeez I don't know them anymore.....

A loud beep startled me. I reached the side table beside my desk and took my phone.

1 message. From Sandy.

"Dnt frget to bring the project! see ya at school!xx ~ sandy. Oh yeah I forgot, the stupid biology project. As I was about to put the phone down, another message popped up. Unknown? I opened the message. Unknown huh?

"gd morning! hows my sexy girl doing? ready for shool? can't wait to see u.. ;) xxx kisses :* "

I re-read the text with wide eyes. What the heck? How did he get my number? Then I remembered seeing Cameron talking to Sandy yesterday at school. That traitor!

I huffed and dragged my lazy arse out the bed.

After I took a shower, got ready and had my breakfast, I scooted toward my car and started the engine. All the time thinking how to keep the living hell out of my side.

"Hey girlfriend!" I was greeted by the one and only... the pain of my a**.

"What is it Cullen?"

"Aww can't I get to say hi to my soon to be girlfriend?" Cameron pouted. He looked cute....

"Yeah right!" I scoffed. Then I spotted Sandy. I quickly ran toward her.

"Oi traitor!" I yelled at her.

"Hello to you too Lindy!"

"Oh shut up. Did you give him my number?"

"Erm... I don't know what you are talking about." She said innocently.

"Oh puh-lease! I saw you talking to Cullen." I said arm crossed.

"Ok fine! I did it. Well he kinda blackmailed me." She said with a guilt. "Beside Mark wasn't there to save me!"

I sighed. "Oh k whatever. Let's go to class shall we?" I smiled at her.

Lunch time~~

'Not again!!' I mentally slap myself. It's like a daily ritual for Cameron to bug me about this whole thing. I know that all he wants to do is getting into my pants. And that's not happening.

"Aww come on.... you know you want me!" -Cameron.

"In your dream!" Was my lamest comeback ever.

"You know.." Cameron paused for a second. "In my dream I do a lot of things with you. Things that you have never experienced. In my dream I make you scream my name, make you beg for more, fuc...."

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I screamed, covering both my ear with my hand. My virgin ear is bleeding!

"Come on I bet you dream about me too." Cameron said in a husky voice while trailing his hand from my waist to my hip.

"Yeah like I would dream about you..." I stopped. I remember the dream I just had this morning. My cheeks turned crimson but I quickly recovered.

Then I smirked. I moved closer to him. I tiptoed him and grind against his manhood. "You know..." I said seductively and trailed small kisses on his neck. He groaned. I could feel his hard on down there. I grinned. "You are just wasting your time." I said that and winked at him and left with my books. I got some curious glance in my way. I smirked when I saw his mouth hung open... with that bulge in his pants. Poor him. I wonder how big that is........ Stop you stupid hormone!!

Cameron's pov:

Oh my god. She just seduced me and left me like this! Not good. But it felt great. Her kisses, those luscious lips. I wonder how they would feel against mine. I will soon find it out though. Soon... very soon. I would get to taste her as well...

"Hey Cam!" I felt a hand slapped across my head.

"Aww what the hell man?" I shouted.

"Dude I have been calling you since like ages! You spaced out or what?" Dan, my best man said annoyed.

"Oh sorry man ... Just thinking. You ready for the tryout?" I asked to change the conversation.

"Oh hell yeah! Let's go before the coach gets mad."

****************************

**~~Vote/Comment/Fan~~** takes only a few sec... love ya strangers! :p