♪2♪

"Jimin?" I heard Kyungsoo call behind me. I turned around to see everyone paying attention to Namjoon as he talked about his pet crab "Where are you going?" He asked

"To class, where else?" I quietly giggled

"Why don't you hang out for awhile the bell rings in like 10 minutes"

"I..wanna get a head start"

"Okay then, I'm not going to convince you to stay, see you in a bit" he said before smiling and turning around to go back to the table. Kyungsoo was a very blunt guy he didn't beg or pressure anyone into anything. If you didn't want to do something he offered, he'll take the first answer that comes out of your mouth and leave it.

~

I walked down the empty hallway that nobody usually hangs out at, only because it is rumoured to be haunted. I don't believe in supernatural things such as ghosts or anything in that category, it's just all myths, nothing else.

I turned the handle of my first period class only to find out it was locked, he was late once again, I plop down beside the door to pull out a book i have been reading for a month already. Its not any book such as a love story where love develops between a girl and a boy, it's a book about love developing between same sex genders. I, for myself am gay.

I haven't told anyone quite yet because of how I'm "looked down" on and how I'm not suppose to be apart of my family because it's not in my blood or its embarrassing to like the same gender. The only person I could trust to talk about such things, is my best friend, Yaiku. Yaiku is from Japan, her father owns a martial arts school in Osaka, but because of his heavy schedules and her mother being an international model/actress, they don't have time to take care of her nor give her the things she needs, such as an education and things she wants. They transferred her here to live her high school years with her grandmother and grandfather. At times it's hard for her because she misses her parents, so I'm there for her to talk and to comfort, while she's here for me. Vice-versa.

"There you are, neerd"

I heard Jungkook call out from the corner of the Hall

"Very funny" I giggled, paying my attention back to my book

"What are you reading?"

I begin to panick and try to put my book away as fast as I can, or at least hide it

"What is it to you?" I smiled trying to keep my cool as I hid it under my left arm

"Alright, fine, I was just asking, since you always have a book that you never finish and I figured you probably haven't finished the last one that you showed me..remember? That American book for your English class. What was it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"The fall in our scars?" He smiled sliding down beside me, I giggle at his remark

"You mean 'The FAULT In Our STARS'?" I said correcting him

"Yeah that book, didn't finish it?"

"I tried to, that's what counts." I smirked

He smiled looking down at his hands, his eyes puffing up before his smile, his bunny teeth showing in between his Rosy pink lips, and his hair the way it slowly falls in front of his forehead..dreamingly beautiful.

"What are you staring at?"

I snapped back into reality finally realizing he noticed me staring at him before he fixed his gaze on his hands. I shook it off like nothing had happened by shaking my head and smiling at myself. Just then, the Bell rang, kids coming from all different directions to reach their classes, especially some of our classmates.

"Come on, here"

Jungkook lend his hand to me, I grasped on standing up on my feet and dusting myself off, even though there was nothing.

"JIMIN!!"

I heard a high pitched voice coming towards me as I was getting ready to walk into the classroom behind Jungkook.

"I was waiting for you, silly" Yaiku punched me lightly on the shoulder

"What?..where?"

"I told you to meet me at the vending machines on the 2nd floor of C building"

"Oh, I'm sorry I must've forgot" I lied, I really didn't hear her say anything about meeting up anywhere

"It's okay, I had something really important to tell you and it's a bit of a secret" she smiled while getting pink. I smirked at her and lightly elbowed her right arm.

"What is it?"

"I'll text you later, I better go before Mr. Illtellyourgrandparentsonyou calls my grandparents and tell them I was late again" she rolled her eyes "talk to you later!"

I waved bye as she turned around and ran down the hall to the stairs

"She's weird" Jungkook smiled peeking his head out of the door

"You're just like her so I wouldn't be talking" I said patting his head

~

The snow slowly falls outside and covers the icy roads and sidewalks as I stare outside not paying attention to the teacher. The snow sticking to the cars that are parked in the teacher's parking lot, pedestrians walking across the streets on crosswalks to get from one place to another with their heavy coats. The grey sky's dancing around with light grey clouds, the sun barely shining through, and the birds that used to sit on the power lines in the summer no longer there because of the cool, frosty air.

"Park Jimin?"

I turn around and blink my eyes looking up to the front of the class

"I'm sorry?"

"Do you know the answer to the question I just asked?" He glued his eyes to me

"No, I don't"

"Please pay attention and maybe you'd know"

I nod my head as he turned around and continued with his lesson. From across the room I see Jungkook quietly laughing at me, as I sat there smiling and rolling my eyes back at him. He's going to tease me for spacing out later on, I just know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for not updating in like 5 months, I lost my phone and I barely just got a new one..please bare with me, and stay tuned for more!♡