'No~~ I love you more.'

Their lovely bickering was ended by Jeongyeon's phone ringing.

'Who is it?' Momo asked.

'Hello, Nayeon,' Jeongyeon answered the call.

As soon as she heard that name Momo pushed away Jeongyeon's arm which was around her and went into her room to showcase her sulking. She laid face-down on her bed. She could hear the distant murmuring of Jeongyeon as he talked on the phone. She heard him laugh and she wished she had stayed in the living room to listen to the conversation.

'Momo-ya~~' she heard him call her name. He was coming to her room. She grabbed her phone and pretended to be playing with it. She felt the bed sink on her right side as Jeongyeon laid down.

'Are you... jealous?' he quizzed. She turned to him and their eyes met; he had been looking at her.

'No,' she said curtly and tossed herself and laid on her right side so that her back faced him. He slithered his right arm under her body, scooched towards her and spooned her.

'You are so cute right now. I've never seen you jealous before,' he said.

'What did she talk to you about?' she said. She was dying to know.

'She told me she was pregnant. She told me how happy Tadashi and the whole family were.'

'Are you now completely over her?'

'Absolutely yes. Now you completely own me. I'm yours. I'm Momo's Jeongyeon.'

Momo smiled hearing those words. Her eyes fell on a marker on the table on her bedside. She grabbed it, uncapped it and wrote "Momo's Jeongyeon" on Jeongyeon's left arm. The latter read it and laughed.

'Are you marking your property?' he said.

'Exactly,' she said turning to face him. Their eyes met again.

'And you're Jeongyeon's Momo,' he said.

'No. I'm no one's Momo. I'm just Momo,' she said and playfully stuck her tongue out at him.

'Really? You're not my Momo?'

'Yeah, I'm not your Momo,' she teased. He pretended to be mad and pouted.

'Now look who's cute,' she said laughing and kissed his pout.

'Say you're mine,' he said. She only stuck out her tongue in response.

'Then I'll make you mine,' he smiled with mischievous eyes and rolled on top of her. Something crashed in the living room.

'Sana?' they both wondered out loud. They disentangled from each other's embrace and rushed to the living room. Sana was sitting on the floor near the coffee table rubbing her shin and biting her lips with a pained face.

'Sana, what happened?' Momo sat down beside her.

'I hit the table. Don't ask me how. I don't know either.'

'What brings you here?' Jeongyeon said.

'Chaeyoung suggested movies. Where is he?'