SERVICE: Ask Me to Ask You Questions

About Enna L. Foxwood: Fantasy writer who loves world building for her stories and believes she can help fellow Worldsmiths as well. She's also super curious about other people's worlds and how they work.

The only topic that she's not an expert on is TECHNOLOGY. Don't ask her XD She makes it up as she goes all the time. She's not a sci-fi writer, so please, sci-fi writers, if she cannot help you, use the Internet and it's wonders and find some sci-fi tips there.

=============

Ask Me to Ask You Questions!

If you are having trouble writing up your notes as if you are explaining to someone, I can be that real person!

And I can ask you questions about your world! Or praise it as I'm often fascinated with what other people come up with. 

I love asking questions about people's worlds and help spark inspiration or help them through a knot they encountered. So, if you want me to do that, DM me. Feel free :) When you DM me, tell me you are a Worldsmith, then tell me about your world and I will bombard you with good questions.

Some, you may be able to answer and it will help you having a real person to explain to. Some, you might not, and that's okay :) You'll work on it, right? ;)

=============

P.S.

If the comments in this chapter look odd, well, they are XD This chapter was previously about some Worldsmiths who offered their forum answers to this book, but I realized that wasn't very helpful to people who had found this book.

If you DO want to talk with other writers about world-building, go to 

Wacky Writers' Forum: Read. Write. Respect.

I'm often there with the exact same profile icon ;)