CHAP 14/chap 🤨Trailer and Anime

Read all please.Thank you

Chapter 14 trailer:

They have a party together at their house but little did jimin know his Hyungs were inviting other people who they call themselves friends.

Jimin sees that yugyeom kept staring at Taehyung.Does yugyeom like or love Taehyung?

They were having fun until jimin didn't like it and went upstairs.

He opened the door with wide eyes seeing Yugyeom kissing Taehyung harshly as Taehyung was to a wall with yugyeoms hand in his wrist.

What will happen after?

What will jimin do?

CHAPTER SOMETHING TRAILER:

The Hyungs and jimin,Jungkook were having fun until Taehyung called.

Jimin went to Taehyung until he regretted seeing Taehyung with a messy face with tears and his body pale with messy hair.

Little did taehyung lied to jimin was when he was almost kidnapped and raped.

But jimin didn't know is that Taehyung was forced to have sex by yugyeom.

But Taehyung does love yugyeom too.

What If yugyeom saw taehyung with another man?

What happens to Taehyung and yugyeom.

Will they find out?

CUT!

Hi again guys hurray!

I was wondering if YOU guys can make it to 2K I will make a another story about Fairytail and NARUTO SHIPPŪDEN!!!!!

With 50 chapter or 40 fairytail and Naruto!

IF YOU GUYS WANT FAIRYTAIL AND NARUTO MAKE IT TO 2K!!

I hope you guys make it!!

FIGHTING!🌹

I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!