There were kids eyeing her in the corner, mostly humans and Beastkins and that's it.

The orphanage was an extension of the village's church, that's why the reception lady is currently the church sister.

She wore a gentle smile in her cleric outfit, her grey hair and her old complexion, telling everyone that she's definitely old.

"Can I help you?" (Sister)

Menna scratched the back of
Her neck and laughed inwardly, she already regret coming in here, even if it's unintentional.

"Y-yeah I wanna ask about a boy, he stole 5 gold coins from me, a little about a few days prior, she also had a girl with her." (Menna)

And in an instant the Sister's face went pale and shock at what she heard, and immidiately went towards a room.

And in a few minutes she went back with the same boy, she grabbed her by his ear and dragged him towards Menna, and the same girl running behind them.

"I-s this him?" (Sister)

Menna nodded the boy just 'tch' and looked down as he noticed Menna infront of him, and he already knew what was happening.

He grabbed a small stash and hand it to Menna, Menna watch in silence and grabbed the small stash and open it to see 3 gold coins.

"I'm really sorry for what this child had done to you, I humbly ask for his forgiveness." (Sister)

She bowed and forcefully bowed the boy as well, he was stiff and defiant, the girl beside them suddenly joined in as well.

Menna knelt in front of the boy looking at him, which surprised the boy, he looked at Menna with uncertainty.

Menna was smiling, and gave the small stash back only this time it's filled with more coin, gold coin to be exact, which made everyone gasped.

"Well since the whole place needs a lot of renovating and maintenance, I figured I'd donate a few coins since I have a whole lot more than I should." (Menna)

The half fox girl was shyly scratching her nape and smiled nervously, she thought that what she gave wasn't enough to suffice for their needs.

But to her surprise the Sister gave her a bear hug that made her gasp for air, followed by the boy and girl.

She had given them 100 gold coins which was more than enough, they told her that what she gave was the same salary of that a ballif or mayor.

They tried to give back a lot of coins back, she shrugged it and insisted it's for the orphanage and everyone in it.

She even told them that she could give more if they just ask her next time, shr had alot just stockpiling in her [Inventory].

They immidiately deny it, already nervous of how much they could do with 100 gold coins, Menna left soon after and said their farewells.

Now that she's back on track she head for the Adventurers Guild now bothered on what to say if she get there.

The sound of villagers, busy with their everyday works and chores, removed her thoughts and just enjoy the unfamiliar and foreign atmosphere.

One time, when his Riku Kobayashi, a highschool student, otaku and gamer, he was always stuck in his room and rarely ever go out without a proper excuse or motive, he does study and got average grades, an average high school boy.

And that he got transported to another world, those anime, manga, and light-novels that depicted this types of scenarios which inticed him back then.

And now that she's here in a new world, in a new body, everything still felt foreign, she never expected to be killed in the first place and to be given a chance was truly a blessing.

Menna was imagining things when she bumped to a relatively small but rock solid person, she looked down to see Gunther also looking back at her.

"Ah! Lass it's you! How ya been, Arelia got worried 'bout you and probably mad for some bloody reason, best to talk to her as soon as you can, come on!." (Gunther)

Gunther walk/run with his tiny fat/bulky dwarven legs that would make Menna snort once or twice, he led her to the guild and there Arelia was talking to the Ace Researcher and Head Knight.

And when both the figures looked at Menna, Arelia turned her head and Menna could visibly see Arelia's face slowly turning uneasy.

Both figure heads excused themselves and Gunther scurried off to nowhere, leaving Menna and Arelia to walk to the Guild Master's office.

Menna just gulped and awaits her doom, they entered and Arelia sat on the couch, and Menna sat on another couch facing Arelia.

"So..." (Menna)

The rooms atmosphere became tense as soon as Menna said those words, she had cold sweat drop on her cheek.

This will take a while...

《A|N》

Yeah uneventful... I'll be busy for a long while so heres Drake or at least what I had imagine him to be... draw it myself since Ive been in the dumps with school.

 draw it myself since Ive been in the dumps with school

Enjoy... I know it sucks...