He started laughing when I tickled the only ticklish spot on his stomach, forcing his cheeks to turn red.

"Get... get off of me! Damn," he chuckled.

He pushed me off of him and stood to run.

I smirked as I stood to run after him, cornering him near the windows; he turned and eyed me with a worried expression.

Grabbing his back with both of my arms to pick him up, letting his legs wrap around my waist, I felt him struggle to loosen my grip as I pressed him against a wall.

Momentarily forgetting what I was doing as I stared into his eyes, I noticed a few moments after the fact that he took the opportunity to push against the wall and escape my grasp, tripping me with his leg.

Stumbling back, I smiled as he ran into the bedroom, glancing over his shoulder to grin as he saw me coming after him.

As he turned to face me, I pushed him onto his back, watching him scoot across the bed as I jumped on it with him to reach for his leg.

He did a back flip onto his knees and stood with his back to the wall.

Smirking, I glared at him as he caught his breath, his eyes growing wide when I jumped off of the bed to run after him again. 

"Tyler fuck off man!"

I grabbed at his tank top and heard a loud rip at the side.

Grabbing him by his pants now, I watched the tank top rip even more with his struggling, tearing off to reveal his hard upper body.

"That was my favorite tank," he whined.

"It was mine anyway," I chuckled.

He pushed away from me and stood with his hands outstretched in front of him, raising an eyebrow.

"Cool it. Coach said we couldn't do this... he'd lose his mind."

"Coach isn't here, no one can help you," I deadpanned with a grin.

"You're demented," he said seriously.

"You love it," I chuckled, advancing toward him.

"No," he screamed as he started to quickly back away.

Falling onto his back, he let his arms fall near his head as I straddled his hips.

Holding onto his wrists now, I smiled down at him as I caught my breath, watching him stare up at me with his cheeks progressively turning red.

Suddenly, I felt butterflies in my stomach in response.

As he ogled at me, his expression suddenly had an urgency about it, seeming to be frozen as I raised an eyebrow.

There was a knock at the door.

"You lost... again," I breathed before I jumped off of him to answer the door.

Answering it, I was met with the face of one of my teammates.

"Hey Rabbit, the guys and I are going to the pool and wanted to see if you guys were interested?"