✎ Ralph x Reader

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
❝This is awkward isn't it? This is why I was always afraid of confessing as a teenager.❞

Requested by: nighguard-at-freddys

Let's get into it with my lateass.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You were finally able to get Ralph out the abandoned house. He lived with you, a comfy penthouse that overlooked the beauty and disaster of the city. Ralph never commented on the view, in fact he always wanted to close the curtains over the view.

You met Ralph when your friends had wanted to go in the house thinking it was some haunted place and man was it scary. He came out with a knife pointed at us and everyone ran except for you. It wasn't because you were dumb or anything, you realized that you were in danger. You just tended to freeze in a times when you shouldn't freeze up.

Ralph told you he didn't hurt you when you froze because he recognizes fear when he sees it. He just knew that you weren't going to hurt him. If you were there to hurt him then you wouldn't have froze as bad as you did.

With that, your soft heart opened up for Ralph. You wanted to embrace him in love and care. At first it was mostly because you were pretty lonely yourself, loneliness at some point became your makeshift friend.

It took awhile for Ralph to say yes to moving to your penthouse. He was so used to the abandoned home and always being on edge due to the threats that surrounded him. Now he had the opportunity to enjoy what it is like to do the thing called "relaxing."

Ralph found you peculiar, you seemed to hate people yet didnt like being lonely.  You only liked the virtual characters of a game or at times got along with your butler. You also got along with Ralph, he didn't understand how or why, but there was a connection between the two of you that both of you couldn't deny if asked about it.

Ralph would stare at you every once in awhile, trying to understand why he felt connected to you. He was getting overwhelmed with feelings that made very little sense. He knows which ones he likes and hates though.

When you listened to him and what he had to say it was something nice, it made him happy. Then there was when you listened and did what he wanted you to do, that feeling of being in control was conflicting. He didn't want to control you, not at all, but it made him wanted to further explore exactly how much control he had.

He thought it was kind of you when you offered to get things for him or when he asked and you did it gladly. At times you were too tired, but he didn't mind that. He realized there was a difference between that and when he asked for comfort, a hug, for you to hold his hand and things lile that.

He started connecting it to lust and having thoughts about what he could do with that control.

He was in the middle of discovering.

He knew that before any of those imaginations could become real. You had to actually be dating.

"Ralph can I be honest with you?" Your voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

He only nodded and you continued the sentence you prepared before coming to Ralph.

"We have been living in the same building for months now." You sat down next to him. "I don't know if you feel it, but I feel that I like you and not that I hated you before," you chuckled nervously, "just that I think I want to be in a relationship with you. That makes sense right?"

That's one heck of a timing, his thoughts and this confession all happening on this very day was all so perfectly in order.
(Also cheesy and my lazy way of moving the plot along^^)

"Ralph feels the same way, Ralph has always felt connected to Y/n." It was silent for a couple of seconds.

"This is awkward isn't it? This is why I was always afraid of confessing as a teenager." You laughed a bit and he smiled at your laugh, he considered it cute.

"Ralph thinks he has a way to lessen how awkward Y/n feel." He closed the distance between the both of you which at first you backed away from, but you knew you wanted to do this and taking risks is something all people need to do at least once or twice.

You accepted him and his lips that were now against yours.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I was gone for about two weeks and I want to apologize.

I'm not gonna lie,, I was just pretty lazy lmao. Everytime I tried to write something I just cOulD nOt dedicate myself.

This time I tried to. It may have typos, hopefully only few. I genuinely tried my best even more so since it was a request.

The plot is a little all over the place and it moves quickly, but point is there is a story.

I'll of course try to go back to a more clean story for future updates. For now I hope you enjoyed and-

Lots of love ♡

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈