✎ Markus x Android!Reader

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
❝I promise to never leave your side, I will never make you suffer through the pain of loss again.❞

Requested by Adelinalovespokemon

Go easy on me for this one, I actually was planning on rejecting Android reader inserts but it's better try something new and if y'all like it and want to request one then do so.

Enjoy~

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You had already been in Jericho before Markus had come in. You were very silent and preferred staying silently on the side, watching other deviants slowly die out. You felt bad for them yes, not enough to risk yourself though. You barely made it to a life where no one could control you and to lose it with one bullet to the head was never ideal, especially considering the suffering you went through just to gain a small sense of freedom.

When Markus walked in with his speech about how living in fear would do nothing for us, you were in complete agreement. You just weren't going to do anything about it, it wasn't a risk you were willing to take at all.

When you heard the idea Markus had come up with you watched, you were always on the second floor, looking down upon them. Always wondering, always thinking, never socializing, you only did that when it was needed.

You watched as North agreed, you weren't surprised at all, she has always wanted to do something about humans. Her ways tended to be quite violent though and Markus seemed quite pacifist, you felt, North will be a bit disappointed.

Simon was on board with the idea of getting into Cyberlife warehouses in Detroit Harbor for what they needed. Only after asking questions of course, Simon wasn't one to blindly put others at risk for his own benefits. He also wasn't one to pass on opportunities to help so his agreement wasn't too surprising either.

You knew Josh was a skeptic, his agreement was a little more surprising. He argued two sentences and gave up after Simon agreed, Josh was somewhat of a follower therefore it was a bit more understandable as to why he agreed.

You crossed your arms on the railing and laid your head on them as you watched them prepare. At some point Markus caught sight of you, you had been staring at him, he saw the curiosity shine in your eyes and you saw it shine in his. You were both interested in what the other was thinking yet he didn't ask and neither did you.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, you didn't have to look to see who had snuck up on you because he has done this many other times.

"I'm not interested, Simon." You turn to look at him after you finished your statement.

"You'd be a great help." He said calmly; he definitely wasn't going to force you, but he knew you'd be a good teammate and he knew it'd run smoother with you there.

"I don't want to die." You replied in a small whisper.

"I will make the sacrifice if I have to," He pauses for a moment, thinking of his next words, "this mission would have a higher success rate if you came."

"The things I do for you." You stand up and face him. "You really take advantage of the compassion I have for others."

"I don't, I merely stated a fact and you decided to come." He smiled slightly.

"Smartass." You walked past him, down the stairs and joined the mission group.

"This is Y/n, I figured that there would be power in numbers so I convinced him/her to join." Simon said as he took his place next to you.