Imagine 21

~Imagine~

Today was just a bad day, he acknowledged sighing as he walked into the empty apartment. He pondered if he should have just gone down to your apartment instead. Your presence would definitely improve his mood, but he didn't want to impose. He decided to take a shower before deciding on his evening plans.
You got home early today, you made your way to the kitchen with an objective. You were baking a cake, you thought it would be a nice snack for him. You knew he was supposed to have lunch with his dad and things were a bit rough between them.
You made your way up with the cake, a half hour after he got home. He opens the door wearing a pair of dark grey sweats, a light blue tight t-shirt, wet locks framing his face, taking your breath away instantly.
"Y/N!" He says with a tired smile.
"H-hi, I hope I'm not intruding," you smile.
"No, not at all. In fact I was just about to go to your apartment," he says ushering in.
You offer him the cake, telling him that you made it. He grabs spoons from the kitchen and you both take a seat in the living room. You ask him about his day causing him to sigh. He reclines slightly before beginning to narrate the occurrences of the day while digging into the cake. By the end of his rant, you both had eaten half the cake and he was much calmer. He compliments the cake and tells you that he's glad you were there for him. You reply saying you'd always be there for him. You both ended up spending the night joking and laughing. Maybe the day wasn't so terrible for him after all.