Imagine 16

It was your first movie. Though you didn't have a huge role in this one, just a cameo to tease your big movie, you were nervous. You were going to be in a Marvel movie! You had one scene and it was with Loki. In other words, you would be acting with Tom Hiddleston! THE Tom Hiddleston, he was your role model, your crush, your inspirator. You were freaking out! What if you stuttered or stumbled? What if you forgot your line? You were pacing back and forth. It's ok, it's not like you were seeing him for the first time or the first time  talking to him. You met him before, in comic-con. He told you to audition for this role, you were extremely grateful. Though he probably doesn't even remember you. It was because of him you were Miss Marvel. What if you made a fool of yourself and fumbled. You didn't want to look bad in front of him. At this point your nerves were sky high and you were biting your nails.

"Hello," someone said pulling your hand away from your mouth.

You look up and it's Tom. Great! You already managed to make yourself look like an idiot.

"H-hi, I'm Y/N," you squeaked out.

You looked down embarrassed. Why couldn't you just get swallowed by the earth?

"I'm Tom. It's ok to be nervous, but relax, you'll do fine," he said with a smile.

He was in full costume, he looked amazing.

"Th-Thank you," you breathed.

His words helped you a bit. The scene went off without a hitch. After the scene, he asked you out to coffee, to get to know a fellow marvel actor, he worded it. You accepted without hesitation. You two talked about anything from favorite food to aspirations to why acting. He did remember you.

A/N: I'm sorry this isn't better or longer. I posted a book of short stories check that out too please. Thank you!

-Aria

PS. Most of them don't have names so you can imagine it to be anyone.  Also I'll have a new imagine up soon I hope.