Imagine 19

Today was the day! Today, Tom, your best friend THE Tom Hiddleston, was taking you to his set. You were going to the set of infinity wars, this was great but the the best part was you get to spend time with Tom. It's been a while, both of you have been busy so when he asked you to go with him you said yes instantly. Being a huge marvel fan you couldn't say no, not like you could say no to Tom anyways. He was your first love, unrequited but he was there for you. You couldn't tell him how you felt. You've kept these feelings hidden for over a decade now. You rushed to get ready, fixing up as much as you could. Tom was waiting downstairs for you. You hurried down to great him.
"Sorry I look like a mess," you said smiling wryly as you smooth wrinkles on your green dress.
He shook his head whispering "Darling you look perfect tonight."
He lead you to his car and took you to the set. The Avengers cast were there with their plus ones, Tom left you with them to go change into costume. You kind of wished he took you with him, being a huge marvel fan, this was nerve wracking. Luckily, Chris Evan's girlfriend, Ruby, was very sweet and went out of her way to help you feel comfortable.
"So Y/N, how long have you known Tom?" Scarlett asks you.
You could hardly contain your excitement, the Scarlett Johansson was talking to you.
"Ummm since we were kids," you mumbled quite softly.
"How long have you been together?" Elizabeth asked.
"Huh?" You ask confused.
Why would you two be together? Tom wouldn't like you like that, would he?
"You know how long have you been dating?" Elizabeth's boyfriend clarified for her.
"Guys I think you might be scaring the poor girl. Besides they aren't dating, she's Tom's bestfriend," Hemsworth intercepted.
As grateful as you were for his statement, it hurt, you were just Tom's bestfriend.
"So are you single?" Scott Evans, Chris' brother, asks.
Before you could answer, a voice rang out "No she isn't," it was Tom.
He was in costume, he made his way to you in quick large strides, his arm was instantly around your waist.
"Sorry to keep you waiting Darling," he says smiling at you.
You shook your head as if to it's nothing. 
"Ooooh Tom's jealous," Hemsworth says laughing.
"Its not like that. Besides we have to get to filming this scene so we can go eat," Tom fumbles with his words as he start blushing.
Could it be that he really did like you?
His eyes were sharp almost stating ' I will not give you up this time.'
"Right, just as soon as you return to normal complexion," Evans jokes.
The cast all go off to film the scene, leaving us waiting for them in the sidelines.
It was the last scene that they need to film, after this they were all going out to dinner, hence the extra people.
"You know Tom likes you right?" Elsa, Hemsworth's wife, says stepping closer to you.
"Huh? No that's not possible," you deny quickly.
She just laughs as Ruby joins in.
"No seriously though, if he didn't, he wouldn't have brought you here tonight," Ruby says.
"Tom and I are best friends, that's why he brought me here," I reply immediately.
Are they right? Could it be? No you couldn't give yourself that kind of hope. If you did and it wasn't true, you couldn't bare it.
"Darling, I'm gonna go get changed," Tom informed you.
When had the filming ended? Distracted by your thoughts you didn't even pay attention to the filming.
The night was to have fun, enjoy everyone's presence, to relax and celebrate the completion of the film. No one objected to the idea. The actors left to get ready.
Tom rushed to get changed, he wanted to get back to you as soon as he could. Hemsworth grabbed him on their way to their trailers.
"Tom, you've got to ask her out. I know shes your bestfriend and all the worries that come with what if it's wrong and what not but both of you clearly like each other," he says and leaves before I can respond.
'He's right isn't he?' Tom thinks.
Tom decided that he was going to tell you, today. He got back to you quick as humanly possible. He revealed his feeling at dinner.
"Y/N, you look so wonderful in your dress, I love you hair like that. I've fallen for your eyes. When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful, I thought I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight. People fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe we found love right where we are. Because all that you are is all that I'll ever need, I love you, Y/N" Tom professed.
This was really happening right? You weren't dreaming right?
"Tom, I've been in love with you for a very long time. We've wasted many years" you laughed.
"Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone waiting for me. Cause we were just kids when we fell in love. I will not give you up this time," he says smiling at you.
"Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own, and in your eyes you're holding mine," you replied.
He doesn't hesitate to cover you lips with his. He took you home that night, laughing at how childish you two were acting, dancing in the dark with you between his arms, barefoot on the grass, listening to your favorite song.