"You didn't kiss me properly on the lip , it still hurts ." He pouts .

"Baby ." I laugh giving him a soft kiss so that I don't hurt him .

"So I've got an order to fetch and I'm not sure if you want to go with me given your face ." I scrunch my face up .

"Hey I'm still sexy okay !" He fights .

"Okay ." I laugh and he lightly hits me on the shoulder .

"Let's go ." He says .

"Are you sure ? I mean is it alright for you to go out like that ?" I ask him .

"Maybe I'll get offers to play a beaten guy ." Zion shrugs .

"You're an idiot ." I laugh and we walk to the garage where we take his window tinted car which is a Porsche .

I sit in the passenger seat and he gets in the drivers seat where he instantly takes my hand in his . He drives silently to the mall and as soon as we get there we get out of the car . I reach his side and he puts his arm over my shoulder making me smile up at him .

"Oh my gosh ! You're Zion Jones !!!!" A girl squeals and I actually jump .

"Hey ." He smiles cockily at them .

"Can we take a picture with you ?" She asks .

"Sorry ladies but my face isn't exactly working out and I don't want to be rude to my girl ." He chuckles .

"Oh okay . Thank you though ." She jumps over to her friend who screams in excitement .

"I think it's time I watch season two ." I say to him .

"Ncaw she already wants to impress me ." Zion laughs pulling me closer .

"Ugh no . I just want to know what the hype is about ." I shrug and we enter Surprise .

"Hello , How May I help you ?" The guy behind the counter asks obviously wanting to be somewhere else .

"Hi I'm here to pick up an order under the name Emma Johnson ." I say to him .

"I'll get it for you ." He says with a small smile and he leaves to the back room where the door closes behind him .

"Oh my gosh you're Zion Jones ." I say in a high pitched voice and he has the audacity to laugh .

"Dude stop laughing ." I roll my eyes .

"Is my little sunshine jealous ?" He says in a whisper only I can hear .

"I don't get jealous ." I smirk at him .

"Okay Sunshine ." He says and the sales guy comes out of the back room with a large box in hand .

"So your mother gave us your sisters age and we thought , why not do something a bit fun ? Inside this you've got two smoke powder cannons with confetti that will reveal the color when opened . The powder is non-toxic and it's 100% safe to use . The cannon is 18 inches long so it won't be hard to carry and then remember to remove the plastic wrapper around it before opening the cannon itself ." He smiles and my eyes widen amused .