24

Alex and Julie are laughing as they come to a stop in front of the house. "Thank you for a lovely day, Alex." Julie tells him before they open the door.

Alex leans down and kisses her. When he bites her lower lip she doesn't hesitate to open her lips. Alex deepens the kiss and Julie loses herself in the kiss.

"Well, I guess, the virgin ice queen might not be a virgin anymore, huh Michelle?" Judy's nasty voice breaks Julie's good mood and she pulls away from Alex.

Alex is furious that anyone was talking to Julie that way.

"Julie do you know this incredibly rude person?" He says bitch in his mind but keeps that to himself.

"Alex Demarco, these are my friends Michelle and Judy. Judy is the bitchy one." Alex can't help the smirk at her description, her friend didn't like it too much though.

"You shouldn't get upset at the words, Judy, it's true and you know it. What you said about Julie was bitchy."

"Nice to meet you Miss Michelle," Alex hesitates to make the insult noticeable, "Miss Judy."

"What brings you two here?" They should have called and not just showed up.

"We wanted to visit our friend," Judy tells her.

"Bullshit, you only want to visit me when you want me to take you somewhere. Where's the party?" Michelle hides her smile, Julie hit the bulls eye spot on.

"It's on Friday at the Omega frat house." Judy doesn't bother to try to deny the accusation. But she hasn't stopped looking at Alex. She likes him even more than she did Aaron from yesterday.

"So why the personal visit? You could have just called." Julie is being rude in not inviting them in, but she is sick of being used and just wants them to leave. She doesn't like how Judy is looking at Alex.

'Alex, would you like to feed from her?' Julie asks about Judy.

'Not unless I had no other choice.' The disgust is thick in the feeling he gives back to her. 'I feel like she's hunting me.'

'She might be. I think that's why they are here. She wants to know which one of you Demarco boys she'll take from me.'

'What?'

'She likes to steal boys from other girls. She has a very bad rep about it actually.'

'And she's your friend?'

'I'm useful to her and before Sunday I needed a place I could spend away from my parents. I didn't have many options.'

"I thought it would be better if we just showed up." Judy says completely ignorant of the conversation that Julie and Alex were having about her.

"Right, well I'll have to get back to you about the party. Friday is Arthur's night and he doesn't much care for parties. It will depend on if he'll go or not."

"Oh, well when will you find out?" Michelle asks more than a little embarrassed by this whole visit.

"I'll talk to him as soon as I can, he's been really busy lately so I'm not sure when exactly I'll be able to."

'He'll talk to you if you tell him you want to. He'll drop everything for you. We all will.' Alex tells her silently.

'Yeah, right. I just don't want to make promises right now.'

"I'll call you when I know, but personally I wouldn't put much hope in it."

"Okay, thanks, Julie, I know you'll do your best." Michelle is quick to say wanting this conversation over with. It was rather creepy how hard Judy is looking at Alex. Michelle pulls Judy with her to their car and tells her to get in or she's walking home.