Chapter 4 - Princess or devil ??

Start from the beginning

Two lady constables caught Shivika by her shoulders to support her for walking..
They left throwing her inside her cell..
Lady constables were unable to get information out from her even after mercilessly beating her for her SO CALLED CRIME....
Whole night shift constables with the officer were aware of the whole scene going in there but due to danger for their own family all of them kept their mouth shut leaving that poor soul to suffer..
After the constables left her in the cell
Officer came near her cell and said....
Officer: *guilty* I m really sorry mujhe voh sab majboori me karna pada verna tumhari behen meri family ko (I'm really sorry I have to do it because my family was in danger)
Shivika: *meekly* It's Okay..
Officer: *shocked * Tum sach kyu nhi bol deti is tarah maar kha ker kab tak ye sab chalogi .... tumhari behen h na vo why is she torturing you?? (Why are you not telling truth till when you will hide this ??..she is your sister right then why is she torturing you?) Did she wants the CEO position or your shares...
Whatever it is give her I m seriously telling you that you should do what she have said otherwise she can even kill you..
Shivika: She wants TRUTH ....she wants to know where THEY are...
I can't let their safety in danger ..Pari is someone who can't keep your secret...
Officer: Try trusting her after all she is your Sister...She will at the end of the day will help you...
Shivika: No she can't..
Officer: How can you say that...
Shivika: *sadly* I tried trusting My SO CALLED SISTER but then I lost my most favourite thing.....
Officer: you can share it with me ??
I will not tell anyone...
You know stranger se apne dil ka haal share krne se dard kaam hota h ....
She thought she should went out her pain at the end of the day he is a mere stranger he can't do anything..

Shivika nodded with teary eyes..
And started her flashback story....

FLASHBACK...
They all were studying in Harvard university...
Pari,Arhaan and Shivika Off course..
Shivika was in her third year while Arhaan and Pari were doing their last year in traning of business....
Shivika was fond of music from her childhood..So she did some singing courses beside learning business Management...She used to sing songs also loves to play her favourite instrument Guitar....
It was her favourite guitar which was given by her Chote papa (Uncle)
When he came to know that she is fond of singing...
She used to sing at college fests...
Or only with her friend without Pari knowing about it..