"We're here," he told her.

"Thank you senpai," she said and bowed down. When she straightened up she saw a familiar blonde in the distance.

"RYOO-SENPAI!!!!" She shouted like an excited little girl in a sugar rush. She hugged him tightly, "Shiro-cchi!" He greeted back and happily hugged her back, "finally! Someone who actually won't hit me." He said, relieved, "shut up Kise!" The same man who helped to the court, shouted and kicked his back. "Itai senpai!"

"I never knew you were part of the basketball team in Kaijo, you never told me," the girl whined to the man.

"This is Wakamatsu Yukio-senpai, Shiro-cchi. He's our captain!" Kise showed off his captain proudly.

"Eh?! I didn't know you were THE Wakamatsu Yukio-senpai that Ryo-senpai talks about, not only that but you were part of a magazine!" Shiro stated, very excited.

Wakamatsu blushed, "thanks...?"

"My name is Shiro Midorima! I was the basketball manager in Teiko, including Satsuki Momoi-senpai. I trained them myself," Shiro boasted.

"Shiro-cchi, let's play one-on-one! I've never seen you play before."

Shiro rolled her eyes, "don't be silly Kise. I'm only here to visit! I have to go to Tōō to visit Daiki-senpai" she nagged. She gave him a batch of her homemade macaroons and said her goodbyes.

"Kise?"

"Yes senpai?!"

"Shut up, was she ever considered a part of the Generation of Miracles?" The captain asked curiously.

"Well, we consider her one of us. She has even higher data collecting skills than Momo-cchi. She's Akashi-cchi's best friend and Midorima-cchi's sister." He informed the coach, "really? She looks nothing like her brother and she doesn't even attend Shutoku."

"She and her brother are rivals, she goes to Yosen now."

---with Shiro---

She took the train to go to Tōō, it wasn't long but it wasn't a short trip that Shiro hoped for. Once the train has arrived, people rushed out as fast as they could, including Shiro. She checked the time, it was still 3:40 p.m.. She didn't take her time at Kaijo, most of the miracles have the impression that Kise was her "second bestie" but it is actually Aomine Daiki, at least, before the "incident". The miracles never talked about the "incident", nor did they say they were sorry. Ever since then, Akashi distanced himself from Shiro, her brother doesn't talk as much anymore (not like he actually talked much), Aomine barely cared for her doings, Murasakibara 'stole' food when he should be asking her permission and Kise just go past her without sparing a single glance. They split apart just because of that "incident" but she became even closer to Kuroko. Despite being closer to Kuroko, she changed eventually, it was inevitable after all. She originally was bubbly and energetic but now, when she looks at herself at the mirror, all she can see is emptiness and sadness. She keeps a stoic face and became sharper.

She arrived in front of the entrance of Tōō and brought up her white flip-phone, (because she refused to ask money for a smartphone which she won't use anyways), and went to her contacts. She found the name she was looking for and pressed it.