Book Two: 12

Y'all should check my new book, "The Billionaire's Secret."

Also, this week, I will be editing some of the chapters due to the fact that this book was created when I was in middle school. (I had weird imaginations, and I have wrong grammars to fix)

Scarlett

Alessandro Raniero... That man is indeed something.

I look outside the window, wrapped in a blanket that is covering my bare body. I couldn't help but think about what Alessandro told me. Maybe this time, everything will work out fine...

As I watched the blue sky, I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist.

"You smell good" Alessandro nestles his head against my neck, and I smile.

"I smell like you"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Hmm... Kinda," I hear him gasp and he immediately lets go of me.

"I'm hurt"

I turn around and laugh at his facial expression.

"Well, that's too bad"

"Want to grab breakfast with me?"

"I didn't bring any extra clothes"

Alessandro walked to his closet and came back with clothes.

"You left some of your clothes when you were still living with me."

Oof... what if they no longer fit? Man, I'm fat then.

"Oh. Thanks. I'll go change in the bathroom."

"I mean... you can change here" I walked to the bathroom and closed the door, shaking my head.

- - -

"I could live here" I smile as the strong scent of coffee fills my heart with happiness, "I think I'm in love."

"With me?" Alessandro nudges me and I roll my eyes.

"You wish"

After Alessandro and I ordered, we sat in a booth. He grabbed my hand and I looked at him.

"Will you leave me again?" He looks down, and the smile in his face turned into a frown

Sighing, I squeezed his hand and shook my head softly, "I won't leave you, Alessandro. And I don't want to."

"Good. I would love to see you beside me every morning" A slight smile formed on his face, and soon enough, the waitress bought our order.

"I wonder what would've happened if you didn't have to leave" he says as he takes a sip of his coffee

"Well, no bakery?"

"Funny... but in all seriousness, it would've been an interesting adventure if you stayed. I'm not saying you shouldn't have gone. Well, I hope that you didn't but, I'm sure things happen for a reason. I'm just glad that the person I lost is mine once again and I want it to stay like that" Alessandro squeezes my hand softly.

"I'm glad you found me Alessandro Raniero" I smile, "now, let's stop talking. I'm hungry."

"Scarlett. Before we eat, I think we forgot something."

"What is it?" I look at him with confusion and my eyes widened, "did we forget protec-"

"No no no! It's someone's birthday... someone special."

I breathed out in relief and paused to think, "It's Michael's birthday... We should celebrate it."

"Let's invite the others to the beach. We'll grab some cake on the way."

"I'll bake instead."

Alessandro nods, and we both ate our food.

——

After baking, Alessandro and I grabbed our stuff to go to the beach.

"To the beach" Alessandro says, smiling. I nod and look outside the window, dozing off.

All my life, I wanted to find a man who will not only shower me with love but also understand me and accept me for who I am. I had a long list for the type of man I wanted. (A/n what a picky hoë) I didn't think that someone had those qualities. I didn't think that I would find someone perfect. And yet, I did. Alessandro appearing in my life was the best thing that happened to me. Yes, I was kidnapped and tortured, but he found me. I left and came back, he still found me. He would always find me no matter what. It's as if, we truly are meant to be. And I hope that we would be together for an extended period of time.

I looked at Alessandro and grabbed his free hand, smiling.

"You look happy" He sneaks a glance at me and I nod.

"I am happy"

"May I ask why?"

"Because no matter what happens, we always find our way back to one another"

Alessandro looks at me and sighs, "I hope that no one takes you away from me once again."

"Don't worry Alessandro; no one will" I frowned and squeezed his hand softly

"My cousin might"

"Your cousin? Why would h- Alessandro! WATCH OUT!" I screamed as a black car collided with Alessandro's car.

———

I need help for chapter 13

Should she wake up and realize it was just a dream?

Or

Should she wake up in a hospital

Or

Should she wake up in a basement?

Or

Your idea —>