"Well, Brian told me about this small gang-it's kind of a Wayside rip off-whose trying to copy and sell our products. I went to the address and found everything to remake it, along with batches of it. Bullets came out of nowhere and it was four against one. I then got our product and for shot and giggles I took some diamonds and jewelry I found laying around. I dropped the product off, don't worry it's not here."

"Did you get hurt?" I took one of his hands off my thigh and studied his knuckles. They were busted so I kissed each one before kissing his bruised jaw. At least he wasn't shot, I kept reminding myself.

"A guy moved before I could land my fist, I ended up punching the shit out of a brick wall." I laughed at the thought and looked up at him again. His green eyes were shining, a shade similar to Avocado.

"Well," I smiled innocently at him. "I got this new bikini. Want to see?" Brenton kissed my lips and I push him back against the bed, I slid up from his thighs to his waist, placing my hands firmly on his chest.

"I'd love to, Princess."

I took Brenton's hands from beside him and placed his fingertips on the hem of my shirt, he smiled and removed it, throwing it on the floor.

"Do you like?" I moved around some, mostly to tease him but also to show him the black bikini.

"I defiantly do and im sure that every guy at the beach did too, my Love." He said.

"I didn't even notice, I was waiting for you to come home, baby." Brenton groaned and pulled my down to him. His lips brutally met mine for a second before his phone rings and he answered it.

"What?" He snaps. The person on the other end says something and I swear Brenton pales some before he looks at me. He grabbed my hand tightly and then sat up, he grabbed me with one arm wrapped around my waist and sat me on the mattress. "Okay, be safe. I will."

"Leah, I love you." He said and stood up, he pulled me with him. "I need you to do something, okay?" I nodded. He grabbed a hat box off the top of the closet and then a small bag, inside I saw a ton of diamonds on necklaces, bracelets, and rings. "Put all of this on, then a robe. Grab a book and sit on the balcony, okay?"

I didn't have to know what Brenton's plan was. I went along with it. I didn't know what was going on, I didn't have to. I just placed three diamond necklaces on with seven matching bracelets, and a ring on each finger. "Here," Brenton helped me slip into a white hotel robe, then he passed me a random book I brought with us. "Im sorry." He leaned down and kissed me softly before leading me to the balcony where I sat until I heard the door open.

My heart sank. It was the police, one man said. I couldn't look, that'd be too obvious.

"We need everyone to clear the room, sir." An officer with a deep voice said.

"Where's the warrant for that, officer?" There was venom to Brenton's words, then I heard him sit on the bed. I wonder if he was calm on the inside? I hear cops searching through out the room, too many footsteps doing to many things. There were doors being slammed and I could hear our luggage being sifted through.

I took a deep breath. If I get caught out here, it'll look suspicious. Or, perhaps I was scared that the cops would find something against Brenton and arrest him and I wouldnt be there. The adrenaline was too much.

I stood up from the safety of my chair and looked around, there was a hot tub on the balcony. I slid the door open and peeked only half my body inside-making sure the sleeves of my robe was covering my knuckles. "Sir, you promised me a trip to the hot tub." I purred looking at Brenton. I put my acting skills to the test.