twenty

"Brenton," I whispered crawling into Brenton's bed. I heard a grumble from him but I ignored it and continued crawling up his bed. I sat beside him and played with his hair slightly.

"Go away." He grumbled swatting at my hand. I ignored his argue of my affection and continued running my hand through his locks of brown hair. Brenton has been letting his hair grow out some, not long though. "I will slit your fucking throat. Leave me alone."

I watched as he rolled on his stomach and shuffled his head under his pillow. I only took that as an invitation to sit on his back. I ignored his other grumbles and curses and began tracing patterns on his back. The sun was shining through his curtains perfectly leaving a small sun trail on the skin that my nail marks were now on.

"Brenton." I called again, this time I softly kissed the nape of his neck. I trailed hot kisses to his shoulder blades and squeezed slightly on his biceps.

"Yes?"

I got all nervous and giddy feeling by the deepness and roughness that was his sleepy voice. "Brenton."

I could feel the slight vibrations coming from his body as he groaned and reached back with one hand, slapping my thigh slightly. "Yes?"

"Brenton." I called again, Ignoring his tiredness and need to sleep.

"Yes princess?" This time he rolled over and I ended up sitting on his waist. I smiled at the sight of him and he cheesed a little too.

"I think you're learning that I'm going to keep saying it until you answer with that." I said tracing my fingertips over his lip.

"I already know you want me to say that, I just like to hear you say my name." He said roughly and grabbed my hand, instantly I was putty in his hands. "So, what'd you want, princess?"

"This."

"You just wanted attention, didn't you?" He asked yawning.

I nodded my head. "Yes, you wouldn't wake up. Can we just cuddle?" I asked softly, yawning myself.

"Mmm," Brenton pulled me down to him and kissed my lips softly and lazily before raising the blanket and letting me under.

Vi's pov-

I laid in bed with a pillow pressed against my chest and tears streaming down my face. Nobody knew I was home. Brenton was asleep in his room and my mom was out with her new friend.

I took in another sharp breath, dealing with my tears that wouldn't stop. "Stop crying, Vivian." Ashton snapped. But I couldn't. God knows I tried. I'm vi, the bad bitch that these girls want to be. And yet, here I am, crying and loosing my shit over a dumb guy. "I swear to you vi."

"What Ashton?" I yelled. "You swear what? Are you going to hit me again? Are you going to yell at me? Scare me? You forget that I'm used to it?" I asked. He looked at me and I knew he was livid.

"Let's go," he said.

Ashton's pov-

I couldn't listen to what she was saying, not when she was still crying and had my T-shirt on because I wouldn't lay with her. "Let's go." I snapped grabbing her arm. I pulled her from the bed and didn't give her a second to argue as I practically dragged her from the house and outside.

I opened the passenger door to my sports car and pushed her it. She stumbled in and I climbed in the drivers seat. "Buckle up." I snapped and gripped the wheel. I started the engine, hearing the loud purr before I gunned it out of the circular driveway.

Vivian was scared, no doubting that. "Ashton, please." She cried gripping on the door for life. That only pissed me off even more and I pressed the peddle to the ground, speeding up even more as I raced through the winded roads. I turned the wheel slightly as I rounded a corner but my speedometer didn't lower, it only escalated.