Creating an army | Chapter One

Lloyd's Pov

"Lloyd... You can't defeat your father, he will destroy everything, including your friends." Harumi said, her voice luring me in. 

Flashback I watched as the ground grew further and further away. I watched my friends melt away into the distance. 

"Lloyd, you understand why I had to do it right?" Harumi asked, the oni mask in her hands. I looked at the ground in shame, I had failed. 

We had made it back to the temple and I watched in horror as they resurrected my father. I'd admit any day, I missed him. But when the four armed, red eyed, Lord Garmadon stepped out of that portal. My heart dropped. 'My friends didn't  stop him' I realized, eyes wide. 

Flashback ends

I looked at the ground in defeat. 'I hate to admit it... But she's right what can I do? I got separated from my team, and I can't defeat my father. I'm a failure.' I grimaced.

"But we can spare you, join us and you can stand beside your father." Harumi convinced. 

'Why can't I join them? Wouldn't it help Ninjago if I joined them? My father wouldn't kill innocents... And I sorta of agree with their motives...' I thought refusing to look at her. 'I hope I don't regret this' I sighed. "Fine. I'm in" I said closing my eyes, my head hung low. 

"Wonderful, now chin up my Dark Prince." Harumi said lifting my chin. 'Her Dark Prince? W-What is that supposed to mean?' I wondered. "You have an army to create." She said smirking.

Nya's Pov

"We lost him!" Kai exclaimed slamming his hands on the table.

 'How did we lose him? He was with us the whole fight! I guess we were to busy dealing with the lobster thing to realize he was taken' I realized sadly. 

"I don't know how I didn't realize he was missing, maybe something is wrong with my processor?" Zane asked. Jay shook his head sadly,

"No... We've already checked three times Zane" Jay sighed, his head resting in his hands. "I can't believe they took him!" Jay exclaimed.

 "Why don't we go look for him again? Did we check borg tower?" Cole asked finally speaking. We all turned to look at him.

 'Borg tower! We've checked everywhere EXCEPT there!! Why didn't I think of that?!' I thought angrily, I wasn't angry at Cole or the team... Not even Harumi, I was mad at myself. I let this happen to him. "Let's go, there is no time to waste" I said walking out.

Lloyd's Pov

"You asked to see me father?" I asked kneeling at my father's throne. Days had passed since I had last seen my friends, slowly my father had started making more sense. 

"Stand up, I have some new clothes for you. Green never suited you, my boy" My Father said, gesturing to the clothes Harumi was holding.

Green was all I've ever known, it had always been a part of me. It wasn't so much the actual color, it was what it stood for. Green was what made me apart of the team, Green is what made me who I was. I wasn't quite sure I was ready to give it all up. 'First I lost my green when I became the gold ninja, then Morro took the mask... This time I won't be getting it back' it was a lot to consider. But deep down inside of me, something urged me to take the dark robes. 

 "Thank you, F-Father" I said bowing. 'This is what it takes, Ninjago will learn it's easier this way' I thought grimly.

AN: Thanks for reading! I'm trying to redo all of my past stories and take them up a notch! So I apologize that these are so short, This is a shorter story then my books Leave a comment if you have any suggestions or book requests! - Elizabeth <3